Effects with Faders in Traktor

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Effects with Faders in TraktorReply
Effects with Faders in Traktor
Posted on: 18.09.2013 by Delinda Canant
I have an X-Session Pro that I have remapped.

If I wanted to use the pitch faders, to turn on an effects unit - how would I go about mapping this?

I would keep the faders at the bottom, and when I wanted to turn on an effect, I would raise the fader (like raising volume) and once it passes a certain point, the effect comes on and now controls the dry/wet ratio. If you are familiar with the X-Session Pro, the three knobs on top of the pitch fader would then be used to control the parameters of the effect.

If anyone has any idea how to do this, your help would be so greatly appreciated!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by SkyLinez
If I wanted to use the pitch faders, to turn on an effects unit - how would I go about mapping this?
Add in > FX Unit > Unit ON / type=button / interaction=hold

Could be that
Delinda Canant
I have an X-Session Pro that I have remapped.

I would keep the faders at the bottom, and when I wanted to turn on an effect, I would raise the fader (like raising volume) and once it passes a certain point, the effect comes on and now controls the dry/wet ratio. If you are familiar with the X-Session Pro, the three knobs on top of the pitch fader would then be used to control the parameters of the effect.

If anyone has any idea how to do this, your help would be so greatly appreciated!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by SkyLinez
Add in > FX Unit > Unit ON / type=button / interaction=hold

Could be that

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy