Ultimate Maschine MK II Mapping w/ full color support and updates

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Ultimate Maschine MK II Mapping w/ full color support and updatesReply
Ultimate Maschine MK II Mapping w/ full color support and updates
Posted on: 14.09.2013 by Martha Matrious
Hey guys,

Ean said, it would be impossible to map the colors on the Maschine. But I found out the HSB mode has more than just black pads ;-) I sat long time on my mapping with full color support as Trakor and the limited number of Modifiers/Conditions allow. Now it got colored Cues, Deck Selectors, full Pad Support for Remix Decks (currently just red for loaded Sample, green for playing/loaded in Slot and blue for waiting for quant). Full 4 Deck support, no matter of which type (Remix/Track Deck/Live Input - you also can switch between those in the mapping). I've spend plenty hours on this (more than 3k commands), so I give it now away for donation on my site: check it out! If you want more information, there is a YouTube video on my page (it was late at evening and I forgot to cut some scenes out, not the best video I made). You also can contact me on the page to get more info.

Comfort Fit and Grizzly Adams who give NI workshops (they work for NI) in Germany applauded the mapping. Comfort Fit also recommended it at one workshop when somebody asked if it's possible to use the Maschine as controller for Traktor.

Addition for those who want to understand color mapping with the MK II generation of NI tools, HSB is simple: Ch 1 of the CC/Note is Colorhue (0 red..yellow...green...blue...purple...red 127 - just try), Ch the Saturation (0=white) and Ch 3 the Brightness (obvious function ;-) )

Best regards from Germany
Luca

Please note: this is just compatible with the "big" MK II.
Martha Matrious
Originally Posted by Stewe
Looks cool but is this really an ultimate mapping?
I update it with every Traktor update to add all new features. Have a look at the presentation on YouTube I embedded on my page. You can also suggest your ideas to make it the ultimate mapping. I received mails from people who use it - they already bought mappings for 5-10$ and also tried the free ones - they said this is the best they had.
I can give you a satisfaction guarantee - if you are reasonable not happy with it you get refund.
Martha Matrious
Hey guys,

Ean said, it would be impossible to map the colors on the Maschine. But I found out the HSB mode has more than just black pads ;-) I sat long time on my mapping with full color support as Trakor and the limited number of Modifiers/Conditions allow. Now it got colored Cues, Deck Selectors, full Pad Support for Remix Decks (currently just red for loaded Sample, green for playing/loaded in Slot and blue for waiting for quant). Full 4 Deck support, no matter of which type (Remix/Track Deck/Live Input - you also can switch between those in the mapping). I've spend plenty hours on this (more than 3k commands), so I give it now away for donation on my site: check it out! If you want more information, there is a YouTube video on my page (it was late at evening and I forgot to cut some scenes out, not the best video I made). You also can contact me on the page to get more info.

Comfort Fit and Grizzly Adams who give NI workshops (they work for NI) in Germany applauded the mapping. Comfort Fit also recommended it at one workshop when somebody asked if it's possible to use the Maschine as controller for Traktor.

Addition for those who want to understand color mapping with the MK II generation of NI tools, HSB is simple: Ch 1 of the CC/Note is Colorhue (0 red..yellow...green...blue...purple...red 127 - just try), Ch the Saturation (0=white) and Ch 3 the Brightness (obvious function ;-) )

Best regards from Germany
Luca

Please note: this is just compatible with the "big" MK II.
Kellie Myrum
I did take a look at your yt vid at first and thought myself if this is really an ultimate control what should I call my mapping it that case

As for some ideas you can add a beatjumps, prep tool, global controls, remix deck sell meters etc. Since Maschine can operate various pages natively that makes it very easy to accomplish all of that stuff without building any complex modifier grid and create a workaround every time you hit the modifier wall or missing condition slot here and there.

Personally I believe the 70 US is a reasonably price for this peace of work when it comes to custom mapping servicing.
Martha Matrious
Originally Posted by Stewe
I update it with every Traktor update to add all new features. Have a look at the presentation on YouTube I embedded on my page. You can also suggest your ideas to make it the ultimate mapping. I received mails from people who use it - they already bought mappings for 5-10$ and also tried the free ones - they said this is the best they had.
I can give you a satisfaction guarantee - if you are reasonable not happy with it you get refund.
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy