Omnicontrol + Traktor mapping pb

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Omnicontrol + Traktor mapping pbReply
Omnicontrol + Traktor mapping pb
Posted on: 05.11.2013 by Coralee Monnett
Hi guys !
I just bought a new computer and I'm having some problems to set up my Numark Omni Control with Traktor :

First of all, the PFL button that's supposed to let me hear deck A or B's sound on my headphones doesn't work, the master is playing anyway in the headphones and pushing one for instance deck B's PFL will just make it louder in the headphones.

The other thing is that the FX are not how they used to be : under the knobs, instead of "ON", there is "RST" on the first FX, "FRZ" on the second and "SPR" on the third. What does that mean and how do I get them actually activated ?

Of course, before starting a new thread I tried different mapping I could find in this community and in the numark's but it never works properly : I still have the headphones problem (and new ones..). As you can guess I'm kinda noob with all the settings and I'll appreciate your help and time !
Thanks !
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by benjam67
Hi guys !
I just bought a new computer and I'm having some problems to set up my Numark Omni Control with Traktor :

First of all, the PFL button that's supposed to let me hear deck A or B's sound on my headphones doesn't work, the master is playing anyway in the headphones and pushing one for instance deck B's PFL will just make it louder in the headphones.
Sounds like your audio device is incorrect. What Traktor version do you run btw?
Make sure your ASIO driver is installed and selected under audio setup in Traktor.
Go Preferences>Output Routing. This is where your master and monitor channels need to be properly routed so there would be a good start point for solving this issue.

The other thing is that the FX are not how they used to be : under the knobs, instead of "ON", there is "RST" on the first FX, "FRZ" on the second and "SPR" on the third. What does that mean and how do I get them actually activated ?
Your FX unit is in single FX mode. You can change unit to group/multi FX mode by clicking the number of the unit or in effect preferences. Or even a mapping command.

Of course, before starting a new thread I tried different mapping I could find in this community and in the numark's but it never works properly : I still have the headphones problem (and new ones..). As you can guess I'm kinda noob with all the settings and I'll appreciate your help and time !
Thanks !
This is actually a driver setting issue or outdated driver. This is discounted product and drivers that comes with your CD might be pretty outdated. To be sure visit numark site and download latest driver pack compatible to your system version.
Coralee Monnett
Hi guys !

Thanks !
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by benjam67
Hi guys !

Sounds like your audio device is incorrect. What Traktor version do you run btw?
Make sure your ASIO driver is installed and selected under audio setup in Traktor.
Go Preferences>Output Routing. This is where your master and monitor channels need to be properly routed so there would be a good start point for solving this issue.

Your FX unit is in single FX mode. You can change unit to group/multi FX mode by clicking the number of the unit or in effect preferences. Or even a mapping command.

Thanks !
This is actually a driver setting issue or outdated driver. This is discounted product and drivers that comes with your CD might be pretty outdated. To be sure visit numark site and download latest driver pack compatible to your system version.
Coralee Monnett
okay I got my answer so I'll post if anyone is as dumb as I am :
- the headphones pb was about the PH Mix knob that I had to play with
- the FX pb was almost as easy to resolve : preferences/FX and get the deck 2 effects in grouped mode instead of single.

Thanks anyway!

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy