Can anyone recommend some Jog FX mappings for the S4?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Can anyone recommend some Jog FX mappings for the S4?Reply
Can anyone recommend some Jog FX mappings for the S4?
Posted on: 13.11.2013 by Letitia Sehlhorst
now that I've beatgridded most of my collection properly and am not a scratch DJ, I find myself not using the jogs on my s4 at all so I'd like to use them for FX. any recommendations on where to start?
Letitia Sehlhorst
now that I've beatgridded most of my collection properly and am not a scratch DJ, I find myself not using the jogs on my s4 at all so I'd like to use them for FX. any recommendations on where to start?
Charline Dye
ONotice's mapping and others can be found here https://maps.djranking s.com/mapping...roller_id%5D=1

There is also Scamo's builder mapping which you can put in your own Fx.
Valeri Millstein
I have mapped Jog Fx to my S4 and I would highly recommend learning how to do so by yourself. Its a great opportunity and highly effective. I have a thread that has a collection of FX Parameters, its stuck under Controller Mapping called the Ultimate FX Thread. That would be a good place to look if you are looking for the actual parameters. If you don't know how to map using Traktor there are tons of great recourses in these community s! Good luck mate!

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy