Launchpad for the Remix Deck in Traktor 2.5

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Launchpad for the Remix Deck in Traktor 2.5Reply
Launchpad for the Remix Deck in Traktor 2.5
Posted on: 08.06.2012 by Laquita Gerbert
Hey guys,

I'm really having a hard time getting my Launchpad (lower right corner) to work with that new remix deck.

I was trying Bomes Midi Translator, but I cannot find one single tutorial. At least not for the mac version in combination with the launchpad. Can somebody please help me out there? I want nothing fancy, just one remix deck controlled by 16 buttons (just like the machine preset (not working)).

Let me know if you can help.

Regards,

Tony
Somer Vanstraten
i used bome and a mac, you have to use the last version 1.7.2
assign to every midi press (press note not the release one) the respective xy coordination, and another command for the same note for a click of the mouse
so, 2 translator for every button of the launchpad

have a look at my preset (note are for the x1 but at least you can see something finished, the coordination are for a mpb13 with all the decks to full mode)
remix.bmtp.zip
discussion here http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=53193
Laquita Gerbert
Hey guys,

I'm really having a hard time getting my Launchpad (lower right corner) to work with that new remix deck.

I was trying Bomes Midi Translator, but I cannot find one single tutorial. At least not for the mac version in combination with the launchpad. Can somebody please help me out there? I want nothing fancy, just one remix deck controlled by 16 buttons (just like the machine preset (not working)).

Let me know if you can help.

Regards,

Tony
Cassie Sangermano
I don't see why you couldn't do that using Bomes. Aren't the Remix Decks now fully controllable by MIDI anyway though??
Brunilda Kora
I've been believeing about this too. Could we map the FIRST 4 buttons on a page to trigger the row of 4 samples in a Remix deck, and then have the 5th button cycle through each of the 4 rows of 4 samples in a remix deck?

Buttons 1 - 4, triggers top row of 4 samples. (PRESS 5)
Buttons 1 - 4, triggers 2nd row of 4 samples. (PRESS 5)
Buttons 1 - 4, triggers 3rd row of 4 samples. (PRESS 5)
Buttons 1 - 4, triggers 4th row of 4 samples. (PRESS 5)
Buttons 1 - 4, triggers top row of 4 samples. (PRESS 5)......................
Ellsworth Moroni
So, Can we get an update about this ?
I would like to access to full remix decks with a launchpad, how can I do that ?
Laquita Gerbert
Well thank you for that, I will try that and contact you here with further questions.
Somer Vanstraten
i suggest you to edit my preset anyway.

1)in the menu, go to project default port, and put you launchpad ports as default.

2)pick the "11" translator, these are the translator for the 1 row 1 column sample
click on it "11" and go to input, activate the midi capture and click your launchpad button, there will be 2 note, one for the press and one for the release, click on the first (press one)
edit the output, you have to insert the exact pixel coordination (if you wanna know, press cmd+ shift+ 4 this is the screen capture of mac, if you look at the dot, there are the coordination, write that down and then press esc to exit screenshot mode)
go to the other "11" and edit ONLY the input here, same way as above.

3)go to "12" this is 1 column 2 row, do the same as (2) with your second launchpad button
Laquita Gerbert
I actually already read your file and your discussion. Problem is: I am absolutely new to Bome. So I'm in need for a step-by-step tutorial. :/

Edit: And a 15" mbp btw...
Somer Vanstraten
i used bome and a mac, you have to use the last version 1.7.2
assign to every midi press (press note not the release one) the respective xy coordination, and another command for the same note for a click of the mouse
so, 2 translator for every button of the launchpad

have a look at my preset (note are for the x1 but at least you can see something finished, the coordination are for a mpb13 with all the decks to full mode)
remix.bmtp.zip
discussion here http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=53193

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy