Traktor Bible: Worth it?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor Bible: Worth it?Reply
Traktor Bible: Worth it?
Posted on: 14.11.2013 by Letitia Sehlhorst
considering getting this book to understand mapping traktor better as the included documentation is less than stellar. anyone one who owns it have any opinions?
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by VanGogo
Yes it is worth it. Lots of great information and updates are free. Although it has been awhile since an update, there is word that one is coming.
Agreed on both accounts. Lots of information, hasn't been updated for a long while.
Letitia Sehlhorst
considering getting this book to understand mapping traktor better as the included documentation is less than stellar. anyone one who owns it have any opinions?
Alton Bettiga
I have the paperback version, LOTS of great info, I've turned to it many times and I love it
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
just ask Stewe, I bet he knows more about Traktor that the Traktor Bible
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by VanGogo
Yes it is worth it. Lots of great information and updates are free. Although it has been awhile since an update, there is word that one is coming.
Agreed on both accounts. Lots of information, hasn't been updated for a long while.
Charline Dye

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy