Looking for DVS traktor mapping for my maschine MKII

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Looking for DVS traktor mapping for my maschine MKIIReply
Looking for DVS traktor mapping for my maschine MKII
Posted on: 28.11.2013 by Norris Swartzfager
Hi guy,

I have a Z2 at home but I use an Audio6 when playing outside. Now I want to use my Maschine as an alternative to buying an X1 for some controller functionality. Nothing too special, 2 deck control with 8 cuepoints layered out over the 4x4 grid and two effect modules on the screens and encoders. Anything more would be considered a luxury. Anyone have a similar setup? I've tried to use that controller manager but I'm afraid I kinda suck at it. Any advice would be much appreciated. thnx.
Norris Swartzfager
Hi guy,

I have a Z2 at home but I use an Audio6 when playing outside. Now I want to use my Maschine as an alternative to buying an X1 for some controller functionality. Nothing too special, 2 deck control with 8 cuepoints layered out over the 4x4 grid and two effect modules on the screens and encoders. Anything more would be considered a luxury. Anyone have a similar setup? I've tried to use that controller manager but I'm afraid I kinda suck at it. Any advice would be much appreciated. thnx.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy