mapping traktor filter on two knobs like djtt oxygen 8 mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: mapping traktor filter on two knobs like djtt oxygen 8 mappingReply
mapping traktor filter on two knobs like djtt oxygen 8 mapping
Posted on: 25.11.2013 by Debbra Sciutto
how do i map traktors filter to two knobs like Eans oxygen 8 mapping (link at 4:45)one for high pass and one for low pass i would do it on just one knob just my controller doesn't have knobs with the 12oclock dent.

Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by dstep
thanks stewe tried it out and it works great!
i
Awesome! enjoy mate.
Kellie Myrum
but how do i map it to when i turn on knob its from 0-127 left to right to just sweep through traktors low pass filter and the same on a different knob to sweep through the hipass part of the filter? just exactly like eans mapping in the vid.
Check back video and see 4:45 again. Thought you want to map a modulation knobs on the left...

Put FX unit in to single effect mode and select Filter92.
d/w to 1
par1 to 0 (hp)
par2 to 1 (resonance)
par3 to 1 (lp)

Translated to mapping:

Add in > FX Unit > Dry/Wet / button / direct / value 1
Add in > FX Unit > Knob 1 / fader / direct
Add in > FX Unit > Knob 2 / button / direct / value 1
Add in > FX Unit > Knob 3 / fader / direct
Add in > FX Unit > Unit On / button / direct / value 1
Add in > FX Unit > Button 2 / button / direct / value 0
Add in > FX Unit > Button 3 / button / direct / value 0
Add in > FX Unit > Effect Selector 1 / button / direct / value Filter92
Add in > FX Unit > FX Unit Selector / button / direct / value Single

Parameter 1 and 2 are individual controls but all other commands need to be duplicated to other knob so you can use them instantly as in the video.

btw stewe im mapping this to my livid cntrlr i kno u have owned one before
im wanting to mapp out low and high pass filters for 4 decks each i just hate using the encoders for filtering and the other knobs don't have that 12o clock center like and eq knob would.
Livid makes custom detent pots too. If you really want that you can contact their support and send for service. Personally I use shift button with one modifier so when button is held I can preset value to 0 with a same knob.
Debbra Sciutto
how do i map traktors filter to two knobs like Eans oxygen 8 mapping (link at 4:45)one for high pass and one for low pass i would do it on just one knob just my controller doesn't have knobs with the 12oclock dent.

Kellie Myrum
i
Awesome! enjoy mate.
Debbra Sciutto
i
Kellie Myrum
but how do i map it to when i turn on knob its from 0-127 left to right to just sweep through traktors low pass filter and the same on a different knob to sweep through the hipass part of the filter? just exactly like eans mapping in the vid.
Check back video and see 4:45 again. Thought you want to map a modulation knobs on the left...

Put FX unit in to single effect mode and select Filter92.
d/w to 1
par1 to 0 (hp)
par2 to 1 (resonance)
par3 to 1 (lp)

Translated to mapping:

Add in > FX Unit > Dry/Wet / button / direct / value 1
Add in > FX Unit > Knob 1 / fader / direct
Add in > FX Unit > Knob 2 / button / direct / value 1
Add in > FX Unit > Knob 3 / fader / direct
Add in > FX Unit > Unit On / button / direct / value 1
Add in > FX Unit > Button 2 / button / direct / value 0
Add in > FX Unit > Button 3 / button / direct / value 0
Add in > FX Unit > Effect Selector 1 / button / direct / value Filter92
Add in > FX Unit > FX Unit Selector / button / direct / value Single

Parameter 1 and 2 are individual controls but all other commands need to be duplicated to other knob so you can use them instantly as in the video.

im wanting to mapp out low and high pass filters for 4 decks each i just hate using the encoders for filtering and the other knobs don't have that 12o clock center like and eq knob would.
Livid makes custom detent pots too. If you really want that you can contact their support and send for service. Personally I use shift button with one modifier so when button is held I can preset value to 0 with a same knob.
Debbra Sciutto

Kellie Myrum
This shouldn't be any different than mapping a standard rotary pots.

Add In > Mixer > Filter Adjust
type - fader/knob
interaction - direct
assignment - deck of choice

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy