Copy and Paste portions of mappings and combining?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Copy and Paste portions of mappings and combining?Reply
Copy and Paste portions of mappings and combining?
Posted on: 01.12.2013 by Lang Abriel
This may be a simple task or it may already be covered in another thread. If so please link me to the thread.

I basically just want to insert portions of my mapping into an existing mapping. I am working with maschine in traktor. Is there anyway to simply copy past my commands into unused midi notes on another mapping?

Thank you
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Patch
Are .tsi's that have been created in WIN compatible with MAC? Could someone compile some WIN mappings into a single mapping on MAC, and have that .tsi work on WIN???
Yes.
Lang Abriel
Originally Posted by VanGogo
If you want, pm me, and I'll do it for you.

Sweet, I'll send you a detailed PM soon, want to type it up so it's easy as possible. Thanks a ton!
Lang Abriel
This may be a simple task or it may already be covered in another thread. If so please link me to the thread.

I basically just want to insert portions of my mapping into an existing mapping. I am working with maschine in traktor. Is there anyway to simply copy past my commands into unused midi notes on another mapping?

Thank you
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
the VM stands for "virtual machine" so you can run mac, linux, windows, android-x86 on the same machine as a program in your normal OS, it boots into the virtual OS as normal but shares the resources with your main OS.

https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/fre...are_player/6_0

http://www.osx86project.org/
Brunilda Kora
q
Originally Posted by synthet1c
but that's why vmware with a hackintosh OS was created.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Apparently a pc version is impossible as mac has a way to utilize traktor to decrypt the TSI, but windows can't do it. but that's why vmware with a hackintosh OS was created.
James Beling
Yes definitely. From time to time I email XtremeMapping and ask them when the PC version is coming but I never hear back from them.
Cassie Sangermano
What we really need is someone to create a program similar to XtremeMapping for windows!! Or in something like java that could be run on both windows and mac!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Patch
Are .tsi's that have been created in WIN compatible with MAC? Could someone compile some WIN mappings into a single mapping on MAC, and have that .tsi work on WIN???
Yes.
Brunilda Kora
Lang Abriel
Originally Posted by VanGogo

Sweet, I'll send you a detailed PM soon, want to type it up so it's easy as possible. Thanks a ton!
Charline Dye
Lang Abriel
Damnit. Thanks for the info, I came across that but I thought there was another way. Maybe I can convince someone with a MAC to work on this project for me haha
Wilton Keuning
Mac Only: XtremeMapping

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy