implementation of RMX-1000 RELEASE FX in S4

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: implementation of RMX-1000 RELEASE FX in S4Reply
implementation of RMX-1000 RELEASE FX in S4
Posted on: 09.05.2012 by Elfriede Osbourne
Hi guys, this is my first contribution to this great community I've been DJing disco and electro on vinyl many years ago then moved into music production, but some times ago i discovered this community and whole "conrollerism" fun i thought i will try it again - so i bought myself new toy -S4

Currently I was playing with Scamo's Jog's effects mappings - very cool mapping but not exactly my style of music - i prefer more french bangers/electro. Then i saw RMX-1000 videos with release FX - and i thought that this is perfect for my style (big buildup with vinyl stop at the end). After little fight with Traktor editor i modified basic Scamo mapping and implemented this effect.

Right now there are only two buildups for tests- one on left jog wheels (beatmasher) and second on right jog (freeze kind effect with transpose and reverb -my own) both with vinyl stop - first time you press jog wheel you turn on buildup, and when you release you are turning "release fx" which is vinyl stop - you should press jog again after 1 sec to turn it off ( or longer for backspinn effect)

If you are new to Scamo mapping - in short , assign all affect to all channells, press "load" on Jogs,
and have fun with Jogs , for more info please read this topic and remember that he is author of Jogs mapping,
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=50054

I hope you all like those effects, i found at least 4 person asking if its possible to implement those effects in traktor I will upload video later
Elfriede Osbourne
Hi guys, this is my first contribution to this great community I've been DJing disco and electro on vinyl many years ago then moved into music production, but some times ago i discovered this community and whole "conrollerism" fun i thought i will try it again - so i bought myself new toy -S4

Currently I was playing with Scamo's Jog's effects mappings - very cool mapping but not exactly my style of music - i prefer more french bangers/electro. Then i saw RMX-1000 videos with release FX - and i thought that this is perfect for my style (big buildup with vinyl stop at the end). After little fight with Traktor editor i modified basic Scamo mapping and implemented this effect.

Right now there are only two buildups for tests- one on left jog wheels (beatmasher) and second on right jog (freeze kind effect with transpose and reverb -my own) both with vinyl stop - first time you press jog wheel you turn on buildup, and when you release you are turning "release fx" which is vinyl stop - you should press jog again after 1 sec to turn it off ( or longer for backspinn effect)

If you are new to Scamo mapping - in short , assign all affect to all channells, press "load" on Jogs,
and have fun with Jogs , for more info please read this topic and remember that he is author of Jogs mapping,
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=50054

I hope you all like those effects, i found at least 4 person asking if its possible to implement those effects in traktor I will upload video later
Jamee Zaborny
Franekk - thanks for posting. Any updates to the mapping? I just bought the RMX-1000 but am reading it may be useless on the s4. I'll give it a shot anyway, but if it's useless, this is a great fall back. Let me know.
Elfriede Osbourne
quick update with simple video
Kellie Myrum
I guess that "all kill" with fx stop, echo out and backspin isn't big a challenge to replicate because it's already in traktor. Would be nice if someone come with solution for knob cut/add feature of rmx1000.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy