Need some Help for have mapping ideas (Ableton)

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Need some Help for have mapping ideas (Ableton)Reply
Need some Help for have mapping ideas (Ableton)
Posted on: 14.11.2013 by Gaylord Lomerson
Hi ,

i bought the new reloop Keypad and i search to do a very usefull mapping for Ableton Live.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...4485Keypad.png

i'm new and i don't know how to map, so if people can help me i will be very happy.

The Keypad have 2 Scene:
Scene 1 is already mapped for Ableton Live ( but i can change the mapping to the big knobs (3) because i dont use Pan)
Scene 2 all the settings are free to map.

i would like to use effects
1 question about effects: is it better to put effects on Return/Send channels?
Or it's better to put effects on each channels? if yes, do i need to put the same effects on each channels? or can i change (for exemple i put delay on channel 1 for drums, i put grey filter on channel 2 for synth , ect......)?

other question: i use a lot of vst (for exemple i would like to put in channel 3 = Albinos / channel 4 = Massive / channel 5 = B4 II) and i would like use a lot of effects on Vst: do you believe it's possible with my keypad? (for exemple on Massive, i would like to control "Filter1" "CutOff" "intensify" "resonnance" "pitch" "feedback" ect...ect.... but i have only 3 knobs by channels....what do you believe about that?

i'm waiting your advices and your good tips

thanks for your help
Gaylord Lomerson
Hi ,

i bought the new reloop Keypad and i search to do a very usefull mapping for Ableton Live.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...4485Keypad.png

i'm new and i don't know how to map, so if people can help me i will be very happy.

The Keypad have 2 Scene:
Scene 1 is already mapped for Ableton Live ( but i can change the mapping to the big knobs (3) because i dont use Pan)
Scene 2 all the settings are free to map.

i would like to use effects
1 question about effects: is it better to put effects on Return/Send channels?
Or it's better to put effects on each channels? if yes, do i need to put the same effects on each channels? or can i change (for exemple i put delay on channel 1 for drums, i put grey filter on channel 2 for synth , ect......)?

other question: i use a lot of vst (for exemple i would like to put in channel 3 = Albinos / channel 4 = Massive / channel 5 = B4 II) and i would like use a lot of effects on Vst: do you believe it's possible with my keypad? (for exemple on Massive, i would like to control "Filter1" "CutOff" "intensify" "resonnance" "pitch" "feedback" ect...ect.... but i have only 3 knobs by channels....what do you believe about that?

i'm waiting your advices and your good tips

thanks for your help
Gaylord Lomerson
Somebody have Keypad?
Gaylord Lomerson
here an exemple what i want to do (at 2min 30)

how can i do?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy