Push More Buttons s2 mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Push More Buttons s2 mappingReply
Push More Buttons s2 mapping
Posted on: 05.09.2013 by Keturah Mcglashan
hi, I have been using this map for a while when a few days ago everything froze and for the first time in ages crashed. Once up and running again, there was no response from the controller. Have tried this several times and it has no communication at all, all dials and knobs are dead. Have deleted and redownloaded the map and tried this and still nothing. If I use another map, eg Beaubrytes, this works fine! Any ideas? Have emailed Priscilla and waiting for a response, just thought anybody here might have an idea.

Thanks
Keturah Mcglashan
Originally Posted by Stewe
That's clearly an outdated mapping. Assuming for 2.5 which isn't supported by 2.6.0 and newer versions - it's also the reason I asked if you have updating traktor when this issue started to appear.
The map isn't outdated as the girl who made it has told me she has used it fine with recent updates. As I said, the issue now, with any map or default settings has the same result with it saying check outputs. The push more map stopped working before I did any updates. It was working perfectly fine until it originally crashed.and now I have this error message regardless

Its a lenovo i5 8gb ram w7
Keturah Mcglashan
Originally Posted by samgawthorp
Hi all. Have tried these and still have the same issue. Have done all the updates now and this has not made any difference except that now along with this issue, when I close it it just hangs with flushing background tasks and I have to close it via task manager. Any ideas how I can stop this happening? No new tunes have been imported for long before any of these issues started. Typically I have the chance to play out for the first time in years soon and now this happens
And now it is saying there is an issue with my ouput source after crashing again when everything was fine!! The output box is greyed out saying its linked to my s2!!
Anybody who reads this from essex want to come round and take a look?!?! Crash report has been sent to ni but fear it wont be resolved in time for when I hopefully play out.

Edit - now going back to 2.6 it still has the same issues as above apart from it closes properly. So cant load that map, and now have an error message saying 'check your ouput routing' and even tho it says kontrol s2 its greyed out.
Keturah Mcglashan
You have MIDI ports set correctly?
I haven't changed a thing. All I did was try and reload it like I did originally, and it worked. Same with the other maps, they all work as they should, just seems this one has lost any connection!
Keturah Mcglashan
hi, I have been using this map for a while when a few days ago everything froze and for the first time in ages crashed. Once up and running again, there was no response from the controller. Have tried this several times and it has no communication at all, all dials and knobs are dead. Have deleted and redownloaded the map and tried this and still nothing. If I use another map, eg Beaubrytes, this works fine! Any ideas? Have emailed Priscilla and waiting for a response, just thought anybody here might have an idea.

Thanks
Alyse Chiong
I am having problems with this mapping now too. It took a few tries to get it reloaded but once I did the effects mappings switched so that some odd turntable effect is on the buildup one and gater on the delay freeze.
Keturah Mcglashan
That's clearly an outdated mapping. Assuming for 2.5 which isn't supported by 2.6.0 and newer versions - it's also the reason I asked if you have updating traktor when this issue started to appear.
The map isn't outdated as the girl who made it has told me she has used it fine with recent updates. As I said, the issue now, with any map or default settings has the same result with it saying check outputs. The push more map stopped working before I did any updates. It was working perfectly fine until it originally crashed.and now I have this error message regardless

Its a lenovo i5 8gb ram w7
Kellie Myrum
Armando Waithour
What computer do you use. Specifications?
Did you try to delete and remove all traktor files and reinstall everything? All drivers, settings, mappings and so on...
Can you check if your S2 is working on another computer?
Keturah Mcglashan
Originally Posted by samgawthorp
Hi all. Have tried these and still have the same issue. Have done all the updates now and this has not made any difference except that now along with this issue, when I close it it just hangs with flushing background tasks and I have to close it via task manager. Any ideas how I can stop this happening? No new tunes have been imported for long before any of these issues started. Typically I have the chance to play out for the first time in years soon and now this happens
And now it is saying there is an issue with my ouput source after crashing again when everything was fine!! The output box is greyed out saying its linked to my s2!!
Anybody who reads this from essex want to come round and take a look?!?! Crash report has been sent to ni but fear it wont be resolved in time for when I hopefully play out.

Edit - now going back to 2.6 it still has the same issues as above apart from it closes properly. So cant load that map, and now have an error message saying 'check your ouput routing' and even tho it says kontrol s2 its greyed out.
Keturah Mcglashan
Armando Waithour
Maybe traktor destroyed its settings file. Friend of mine had a nearly similar problem. For him it helped to delete the setting data of traktor. Then start Traktor again and set your settings again. After that Traktor worked fine again.

On Mac you find the the setting folder under: documents>native instruments>Traktor 2.x.x> Traktor settings.tsi (delete this file and start traktor again. notice you have to set up the preferences again!)
Kellie Myrum
I'm not familiar with that mapping... What version of traktor is it built for? You have updated traktor recently?
Keturah Mcglashan
I haven't changed a thing. All I did was try and reload it like I did originally, and it worked. Same with the other maps, they all work as they should, just seems this one has lost any connection!
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy