CMD DC-1 Instant Gratification?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: CMD DC-1 Instant Gratification?Reply
CMD DC-1 Instant Gratification?
Posted on: 02.11.2013 by Arielle Posso
Does anyone have an instant gratification mapping for the Behringer CMD DC-1? I tend to not use it to control the remix decks as much as I would like so I've decided to add more functionality to it. If no one has a mapping for it does anyone know all the settings in the original MF version? That would be great thanks.
Arielle Posso
Does anyone have an instant gratification mapping for the Behringer CMD DC-1? I tend to not use it to control the remix decks as much as I would like so I've decided to add more functionality to it. If no one has a mapping for it does anyone know all the settings in the original MF version? That would be great thanks.
Arielle Posso
tried that but it didnt work. could just be that i'm being a scrub
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
install the midifighter classic mapping, open the mapper and change the device it's listening for in the top right to the behringer.
Arielle Posso
So I finally got around to messing around with the mapping and I couldnt figure out how to get it to work with the DC-1. Anyhelp?
Kellie Myrum
Your DC-1 has same set of MIDI assignments as the MIDIfighter classic originally does. This means that you should be able to install the INSTANT Grat MF .tsi and perform this effects without any mapping work.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy