Traktor + DDJ T1 Map -> Searching a Track Problem

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor + DDJ T1 Map -> Searching a Track ProblemReply
Traktor + DDJ T1 Map -> Searching a Track Problem
Posted on: 23.11.2013 by Alaine Hanuman
hello, i've got both ddj t1 + wego.

on wego i press shift and move jog wheel right or left and i search throught track backward and forward.

on t1 there is a needle search option. but i wanna search my track with shift+ jog wheel move forward backward for more accuracy.

how can i do this? this isnt included in pioneer map for TP 2.6

is that possible? i also couldnt manage to map it my self.

both jog wheels on wego and t1 are vinyl mode.

need your help.

regards G.B.
Alaine Hanuman
Originally Posted by DraVicoN
I have the same controller and have bumped into the same wall. The shift keys are actually mapped as Modifier 1 in the mapping. So if you do as he suggested, but only learn the search strip, and then add a Modifier 1, value 1, in the search strip, everything else should work as he said. Hope this helps.
it was my fault... i was trying to map the jog wheel to the native map of traktor for ddj t1.

pioneer map for traktor 2.6.0 has 2 parts. the native part of ddj t1 with traktor and some extra midi stuff. they are named (the maps) as sample deck 1 and deck 2. deck 1 is the native map and the deck 2 is the midi map.

i was trying to map the deck 1. when i made that to deck 2 it signed it succefully. and i did as he told me. i pressed shift and moved jogwheel. i had only 1 problem. sometimes when searching back and forth with shift + jogwheel, the track deck i am searching on sounds crazy, like the song is moving backwards. when i press shift and jog wheel move back and forth for 1-2 secs it comes normal again. maybe there is a mistake?

also when pressing SHIFT button modifier 1 doesnt change state. it stays 0. so maybe ur mistaken?
i am speaking for the midi map. sample deck 2 map, not the sample deck 1 map the native map from traktor.

only on the midi map u can sign the jog wheel, on native map u cannot sign midi values. only the predefined from traktor.i just move jogwheel and still says not assignable.
Hilaria Maroulis
Originally Posted by DjGeorgio
thanks for your help, but there is a problem. when i press shift and move jogwheel it says "Not Assignable"

the same happened when i moved only the jogwheel without shift. when i press shift it maps it as shift.

maybe the jogwheel cannot be mapped?

a lil bit help?
I have the same controller and have bumped into the same wall. The shift keys are actually mapped as Modifier 1 in the mapping. So if you do as he suggested, but only learn the search strip, and then add a Modifier 1, value 1, in the search strip, everything else should work as he said. Hope this helps.
Alaine Hanuman
Originally Posted by Stewe
Add 'seek position' command. Find in in Deck Common menu.

Your controller has a hardware shift button which means that you wont be needing a modifier. Just enable Learn button and touch the jog while shift button is held.

type is encoder
interaction is relative (adjust sensitivity for your performance)
thanks for your help, but there is a problem. when i press shift and move jogwheel it says "Not Assignable"

the same happened when i moved only the jogwheel without shift. when i press shift it maps it as shift.

a lil bit help?
Alaine Hanuman
hello, i've got both ddj t1 + wego.

on wego i press shift and move jog wheel right or left and i search throught track backward and forward.

on t1 there is a needle search option. but i wanna search my track with shift+ jog wheel move forward backward for more accuracy.

how can i do this? this isnt included in pioneer map for TP 2.6

is that possible? i also couldnt manage to map it my self.

both jog wheels on wego and t1 are vinyl mode.

need your help.

regards G.B.
Alaine Hanuman
Originally Posted by DraVicoN
it was my fault... i was trying to map the jog wheel to the native map of traktor for ddj t1.

pioneer map for traktor 2.6.0 has 2 parts. the native part of ddj t1 with traktor and some extra midi stuff. they are named (the maps) as sample deck 1 and deck 2. deck 1 is the native map and the deck 2 is the midi map.

i was trying to map the deck 1. when i made that to deck 2 it signed it succefully. and i did as he told me. i pressed shift and moved jogwheel. i had only 1 problem. sometimes when searching back and forth with shift + jogwheel, the track deck i am searching on sounds crazy, like the song is moving backwards. when i press shift and jog wheel move back and forth for 1-2 secs it comes normal again. maybe there is a mistake?

also when pressing SHIFT button modifier 1 doesnt change state. it stays 0. so maybe ur mistaken?
i am speaking for the midi map. sample deck 2 map, not the sample deck 1 map the native map from traktor.

only on the midi map u can sign the jog wheel, on native map u cannot sign midi values. only the predefined from traktor.i just move jogwheel and still says not assignable.
Hilaria Maroulis
Originally Posted by DjGeorgio

a lil bit help?
Alaine Hanuman
Originally Posted by Stewe

Your controller has a hardware shift button which means that you wont be needing a modifier. Just enable Learn button and touch the jog while shift button is held.

type is encoder

a lil bit help?
Kellie Myrum

type is encoder

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy