Problem With Searching On Traktor Pro 2.6.4

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Problem With Searching On Traktor Pro 2.6.4Reply
Problem With Searching On Traktor Pro 2.6.4
Posted on: 13.12.2013 by Alaine Hanuman
hello everybody.

i am having a problem while searching a track on TP.
i use version 2.6.4.
and ddj t1.

while i use the needle search its all fine. but when i use shift + jog wheel (mapped by me) when searching backwards and i stop to the part i want sometimes the song i was searching on traktor deck sound like goin backwards. the waveform is foggy from the place i stopped and forward. backward from the place i stoped waveform is clear, so when i move the jog wheel to the non foggy part of the waveform it starts working again, but if i let the song playing (moving forward) it moves on the foggy part of waveform and continues to sound weird.

any tips tricks? or similar problems? can u help me?

regards G.B.
Alaine Hanuman
hello everybody.

i am having a problem while searching a track on TP.
i use version 2.6.4.
and ddj t1.

while i use the needle search its all fine. but when i use shift + jog wheel (mapped by me) when searching backwards and i stop to the part i want sometimes the song i was searching on traktor deck sound like goin backwards. the waveform is foggy from the place i stopped and forward. backward from the place i stoped waveform is clear, so when i move the jog wheel to the non foggy part of the waveform it starts working again, but if i let the song playing (moving forward) it moves on the foggy part of waveform and continues to sound weird.

any tips tricks? or similar problems? can u help me?

regards G.B.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy