Vestax CF-CC... VS... Innofader PNP on Vestax Mixers

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Vestax CF-CC... VS... Innofader PNP on Vestax MixersReply
Vestax CF-CC... VS... Innofader PNP on Vestax Mixers
Posted on: 05.08.2013 by Federico Vilas
I have fixed a lot of vestax mixers over the years and have been on the innofader craze for quite some time BUT I got a good deal on a Vestax CF-CC digital crossfader on Amazon and i've got to say...this fader is DOPE!

I had to use a dremel to grind a little off my 06 to make it fit BUT it is much easier to adjust then the innofader AND it has the classic vestax feel... I'll try to post a video soon with some cuts...
Federico Vilas
I have fixed a lot of vestax mixers over the years and have been on the innofader craze for quite some time BUT I got a good deal on a Vestax CF-CC digital crossfader on Amazon and i've got to say...this fader is DOPE!

I had to use a dremel to grind a little off my 06 to make it fit BUT it is much easier to adjust then the innofader AND it has the classic vestax feel... I'll try to post a video soon with some cuts...
Federico Vilas
That's why I liked the cf-cc better... Easy to adjust
Verona Spradlin
Just bought a CF-CC for my 06 after it previously had an Inno PNP. The dials for cut lag are super nice and incredibly easy to adjust for the perfect cut it. It's got the Vestax click for those who like that too, haha! The Inno PNP is a little bit lighter (because it's non contact) but the CF-CC is a great fader to cut because it's a sharp cut and the dials make it easy to adjust (unlike the Inno).
Vito Chesnut
Ah.. it WOULD work, if I could find one for sale.
Federico Vilas
I don't believe the space will allow it to work... it doesn't come with any mounting bracket either...why doesn't the cf-x2 work? it works for the vci-300
Vito Chesnut
Any idea if this will work in the VCI 400? I am tired of waiting on the CF-X2, and it seems innofader is giving up hope.
Brunilda Kora
Oh yeaaaaaahhh...

My 07 Pro-D had one of those bad boys in.

Zero (ZERO!) resistance - you could blow it from one side to the other...

Man that was a nice mixer.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy