S2 usb flashing

S2 usb flashing
Posted on: 31.07.2012 by Yolande Gudorf
Hello guys) im a happy owner of this cotroller almost for 6 month andm working in the club till last friday with no issues.
But lastfriday i put my attention on stange behavior of S2 . Im work with Tp 2.1.3 and when one deck is playing and im trying to duplicate it or load new track to another deck, the USB flash light on the controller do short blink. I dont remember this before. Sound its still ok wih no freeze, only the short blink. So im beginning to worry.

Also another new trouble, when i connect S2 to tne mixer p700 in the club - it give a noise from speakers like grounding noise. And nomatter how i connect it RCA or PL. and this noise come only from s2 , i have 2 cdj connected to he same mixer and o noise at all. Also i hear this noise when i do a recording in traktor... So i dont know whatto believe.
If anyone have this issues before?
Thank
Yolande Gudorf
Hello guys) im a happy owner of this cotroller almost for 6 month andm working in the club till last friday with no issues.
But lastfriday i put my attention on stange behavior of S2 . Im work with Tp 2.1.3 and when one deck is playing and im trying to duplicate it or load new track to another deck, the USB flash light on the controller do short blink. I dont remember this before. Sound its still ok wih no freeze, only the short blink. So im beginning to worry.

Also another new trouble, when i connect S2 to tne mixer p700 in the club - it give a noise from speakers like grounding noise. And nomatter how i connect it RCA or PL. and this noise come only from s2 , i have 2 cdj connected to he same mixer and o noise at all. Also i hear this noise when i do a recording in traktor... So i dont know whatto believe.
If anyone have this issues before?
Thank
Geri Jarra
Mine does that when I dont have my laptop plugged in.. probably not the issue though
Yolande Gudorf
Strange, because i dont change software or hardware almost for 3 month....
And this laptop only for work in the club. Also every time before party im running the optimizing script. And dont have unnessesary soft on him
Nu Spicknall
Sounds like a driver issue. Are you sure you installed the S2 driver and not another hardware driver during the installation process?
Yolande Gudorf
Ok, maybe , but i dont believe that it can affect recording
Sparkle Faldyn
sounds like you're connecting to a phono input on the mixer. there should be a switch that'll set it to line somewhere.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy