Post 2.5 Kontrol S4 Scratch upgrade

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Post 2.5 Kontrol S4 Scratch upgradeReply
Post 2.5 Kontrol S4 Scratch upgrade
Posted on: 07.06.2012 by Onie Sarandos
I never got my S4 Scratch upgrade, but am believeing about doing it soon. I noticed that it appears to be unavailable just about everywhere. Does anyone know if this is related to the 2.5 release? I may have missed something, so thanks for any info.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by despo
so basically, i can sell off my s4, keep the upgrade kit, buy an A10 and upgrade it with the same s4 upgrade kit?
If you buy a new A10 it comes with TSP as well so you wouldn't need the upgrade kit. You can sell the S4 and buy a used A4, A6, A8, A10 or a certified mixer and the upgrade kit will get you fully functional TSP.
Onie Sarandos
I never got my S4 Scratch upgrade, but am believeing about doing it soon. I noticed that it appears to be unavailable just about everywhere. Does anyone know if this is related to the 2.5 release? I may have missed something, so thanks for any info.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by despo
so basically, i can sell off my s4, keep the upgrade kit, buy an A10 and upgrade it with the same s4 upgrade kit?
If you buy a new A10 it comes with TSP as well so you wouldn't need the upgrade kit. You can sell the S4 and buy a used A4, A6, A8, A10 or a certified mixer and the upgrade kit will get you fully functional TSP.
Elsie Golis
Leeanna Ayla
It has done that for some time now. The big change is that it comes with a full version of TSP now for the same $119 price.
Elsie Golis
wait, so my kontrol s4 upgrade kit upgrades all the other stuff now too?
Edna Mex
They have changed it to new Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software & timecode kit ,which contains same content than the S4 Scratch upgrade kit ,but it's not limited to Kontrol S4 only. Its now for the S4 ,Native Instruments sound cards (Audio 4 & 8 DJ and Traktor Audio 6 & 10) and also for Traktor Scratch Certified mixers.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy