Need help with the S4 - looping problem...

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Need help with the S4 - looping problem...Reply
Need help with the S4 - looping problem...
Posted on: 21.01.2012 by Anamaria Cappola
Hey guys, suddenly when I wan't to make a loop, and I'm going to press the loop button, nothing happends. There are two buttons on the S4 on each Deck, but when I press them, there is no loop happening. When I press the Right, all it does is that it sets my Cue point there, and when I press the left one it allowes me to create my own loop with the in and out thing. Please help me.
Rosalie Novarro
Originally Posted by Jack H
Hey guys, suddenly when I wan't to make a loop, and I'm going to press the loop button, nothing happends. There are two buttons on the S4 on each Deck, but when I press them, there is no loop happening. When I press the Right, all it does is that it sets my Cue point there, and when I press the left one it allowes me to create my own loop with the in and out thing. Please help me.
no idea.
Anamaria Cappola
Georgiana Surtees
Totally appreciate it my friend. Just came back from a long vacation and followed your advice. combined with the USB cable I ordered from you guys things are running much smoother now. thank you!!!
Charline Dye
Just noticed you revived this thread jellybear. Try deleting and reimporting your S2 TSI if the preferences are set correctly.
Charline Dye
In preferences under the S4 section you select how these buttons behave. I have mine set to act like the OP is describing. Not sure how yours got changed, did you upgrade to 2.5?
Georgiana Surtees
the same thing just started happening to me with my S2. It worked fine for months, then all of the sudden, pressing the loop button doesn't work. Right and left decks behave differently as well. If i set a loop manually with my mac, then the button starts working again. But only for that track. Any ideas?
Oralia Bleyl
have you set the beatgrids yourself and is there a white grid marker cue?
Anamaria Cappola
Yes I do, it's very strange. It's just in some tracks, for example when I wan't to loop an acapella.
Kristofer Krauel
pressing the right hand side of the 2 buttons should set an auto loop to the size displayed on the loop display. are you saying that this doesn't happen when you press it?
Rosalie Novarro
Originally Posted by Jack H
no idea.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy