S2 volum issues

S2 volum issues
Posted on: 07.08.2012 by Wei Limato
Hey, when i am moving my volum knob up from 1-9 f.example. the volum of the other tracks increase just sligtly and from 9-10 bam max volum. really annoying when mixing. knob doesnt respond correctly.. any one have had that problem and how to fix it?

thx in advance
Wei Limato
Originally Posted by manchild
volume knob? talking bout volume fader?
yeah thats the one i guess
Wei Limato
Hey, when i am moving my volum knob up from 1-9 f.example. the volum of the other tracks increase just sligtly and from 9-10 bam max volum. really annoying when mixing. knob doesnt respond correctly.. any one have had that problem and how to fix it?

thx in advance
Wei Limato
yeah i just found out about this.

had to recalibrate my faders in options and the faders respond perfectly..
Addie Engbrecht
Unfortunately you can't adjust the volume fader curve in Traktor. I've heard others that have said the same thing.....to a degree. I believe you might also be having issues with the faders on the S4. They are a known problem. One way you can tell if the faders are a problem is if you move the faders up and down on the s4, look on screen and see if they are moving smoothly. If they are messed up, you will see the fader on your computer screen move un smoothly, maybe even bouncing up and down, or even move by itself
Wei Limato
Originally Posted by manchild
yeah thats the one i guess
Addie Engbrecht

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy