S4 with SNAPS on the MASTER SOUND

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: S4 with SNAPS on the MASTER SOUNDReply
S4 with SNAPS on the MASTER SOUND
Posted on: 10.08.2012 by Rosalba Beneteau
Hi everyone!!

I just bought my controller S4...but when I'm playing, I listen smalls snaps (clicks) on the speakers.

Anyone have this problem?!
This is a hardware problem?

Please I will apreciate your answer!
Rosalba Beneteau
Originally Posted by ChilledoutCharlie
Are you using sync? Check what type of sync is being used, is it beat sync or tempo sync? Try using tempo sync, believe this section is within Transport in the options/settings. I THINK I had a similar problem to this when using sync and it was set to beat sync as the software skips to the beat a little sometimes.
Sorry if my english doesn't help. The sound that I'm questioning isn't from the music on deck A,B,C or D.
The sound are like a snap, crack...like a little burst when I'm playing...
Rosalba Beneteau
Originally Posted by Orthminius
It could be that, or sound card issues. If the metronome isn't on, it could be a sound card issue.
The metronome is off...
The sound card inside the S4?

This problem occurs sometimes, it isn't with the same frequency
Rosalba Beneteau
Hi everyone!!

I just bought my controller S4...but when I'm playing, I listen smalls snaps (clicks) on the speakers.

Anyone have this problem?!
This is a hardware problem?

Please I will apreciate your answer!
Charline Dye
Check out this thread at NI for optimizing your Windows laptop
http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=153970
Rey Holubar
Do you have a Windows system? If you do, join the crowd. This is an on going issue and there are tons of posts in the Internet about it. Search in Google for "traktor s4 sound problems windows"

But for sure, try turning off your W-Lan as a first step. That usually fixes most crackle and pop issues. But if it doesn't, then you'll need to do more troubleshooting.

scamo
Rosalba Beneteau
Originally Posted by ChilledoutCharlie
Are you using sync? Check what type of sync is being used, is it beat sync or tempo sync? Try using tempo sync, believe this section is within Transport in the options/settings. I THINK I had a similar problem to this when using sync and it was set to beat sync as the software skips to the beat a little sometimes.
Sorry if my english doesn't help. The sound that I'm questioning isn't from the music on deck A,B,C or D.
The sound are like a snap, crack...like a little burst when I'm playing...
Angella Tsukerman
Rosalba Beneteau
Originally Posted by Orthminius
It could be that, or sound card issues. If the metronome isn't on, it could be a sound card issue.
The metronome is off...
The sound card inside the S4?

This problem occurs sometimes, it isn't with the same frequency
Racquel Dat
Tobi Rabuse
Look at the Master Clock and see if the TICK feature is On/Off. If it is on, that would most likely be your problem since it is a Metronome that allows you to check your timing.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy