Tempo issues with sample decks

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Tempo issues with sample decksReply
Tempo issues with sample decks
Posted on: 21.08.2012 by Delois Naftzger
I recently installed the new S4 mapping to my tractor control. After looping a sample on my track deck (A or B) I loaded into the first bank of my sample deck. A copy is then saved into my master track list where i name and store accordingly. Simple enough. When I load the samples a second time into the sample decks the tempo is higher than originally recorded. I know the tempo controls only control track decks A and B. Am i missing something? would appreciate any help and pointers. Thanks, new to DJTT and loving it!
Delois Naftzger
I recently installed the new S4 mapping to my tractor control. After looping a sample on my track deck (A or B) I loaded into the first bank of my sample deck. A copy is then saved into my master track list where i name and store accordingly. Simple enough. When I load the samples a second time into the sample decks the tempo is higher than originally recorded. I know the tempo controls only control track decks A and B. Am i missing something? would appreciate any help and pointers. Thanks, new to DJTT and loving it!

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy