Traktor S4 Timecode Problems and standalone s4 with Traktor 2.5.1

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Traktor S4 Timecode Problems and standalone s4 with Traktor 2.5.1Reply
Traktor S4 Timecode Problems and standalone s4 with Traktor 2.5.1
Posted on: 09.08.2012 by Madison Luvisi
Okay so heres the deal lately since ive installed Mountain Lion and the new Traktor Pro 2.5.1 along with the New Beta drivers. I've been getting a loss in timecode signal on both decks so it skips it also does this after an hour of playtime which is weird its everytime too so then i have to turn the s4 off then turn back on and were good and working again this never happened before i have a radio show twice a week i really would like to see if anyone is having the same problem i believe its the beta drivers myself.

Traktor S4

Traktor Kontrol F1

2 CDJ 800 MK2

Macbook Pro mid 2009 2.53ghz 8gb ram

blue icicle usb mic

Firewire 800 external drive 320gb
---
Mabey its my latency i had it set to 8.7 ms final ill try with 10.2 ms.I do have nicecast running for my radio show along with my mic and my f1 with a usb hub and my firewire HD could latency be the issue ?
Scarlett Greben
Originally Posted by djmichaelk
Okay so heres the deal lately since ive installed Mountain Lion and the new Traktor Pro 2.5.1 along with the New Beta drivers. I've been getting a loss in timecode signal on both decks so it skips it also does this after an hour of playtime which is weird its everytime too so then i have to turn the s4 off then turn back on and were good and working again this never happened before i have a radio show twice a week i really would like to see if anyone is having the same problem i believe its the beta drivers myself.

Traktor S4

Traktor Kontrol F1

2 CDJ 800 MK2

blue icicle usb mic

---
Mabey its my latency i had it set to 8.7 ms final ill try with 10.2 ms.I do have nicecast running for my radio show along with my mic and my f1 with a usb hub and my firewire HD could latency be the issue ?

I am glad to see that i am not the only one. It seems my right timecode platter's signal is 50% of what it used to be and I am getting audio drop offs. Scratching also sounds terrible on my right deck. But the left ones working fine.. go figure..

I will let the blame rest on the fact that they haven't worked out all these little kinks with mountain lion yet and I'm sure a major update will be coming soon.
Madison Luvisi

Traktor S4

Traktor Kontrol F1

2 CDJ 800 MK2

blue icicle usb mic

---
Madison Luvisi
Okay i figured it out sry it took so long to reply the latency was to low needed to bring it up to 10ms instead of 5ms everything working perfect now
Scarlett Greben
Originally Posted by djmichaelk

Traktor S4

Traktor Kontrol F1

2 CDJ 800 MK2

blue icicle usb mic

---

I am glad to see that i am not the only one. It seems my right timecode platter's signal is 50% of what it used to be and I am getting audio drop offs. Scratching also sounds terrible on my right deck. But the left ones working fine.. go figure..

I will let the blame rest on the fact that they haven't worked out all these little kinks with mountain lion yet and I'm sure a major update will be coming soon.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy