s2+machine mikro

s2+machine mikro
Posted on: 15.08.2012 by Dorothy Branstetter
hi ,i was wondering if is possible to use machine mikro with s2 controller togther?

please let me know

thanks
Dorothy Branstetter
Originally Posted by m2lawren
I have the maschien mikro with the s2 and f1. Its pretty easy to play loops from maschine in traktor. You just can just drag and drop from maschine into a track remix deck slot......or you can change one of the decks to live input, adjust your routings and play maschine through there (you will have control over maschine+traktor effects as well)
thank u
Dorothy Branstetter
Originally Posted by DJ Abide
Of course you can! There is a default mapping for the Mikro and Traktor, but it's pretty lame and you'll already have most of those controls on your S2 anyway. I have a S2, a Maschine, and a Mikro. It's a fun set-up and once NI allows you to map the Remix decks I will have control over every single option/parameter the software has to offer.
so you mean i wont be able to play a loop from machine in tracktor but i can control tracktor with machine?

thanks
Dorothy Branstetter
hi ,i was wondering if is possible to use machine mikro with s2 controller togther?

please let me know

thanks
Dorothy Branstetter
Originally Posted by m2lawren
I have the maschien mikro with the s2 and f1. Its pretty easy to play loops from maschine in traktor. You just can just drag and drop from maschine into a track remix deck slot......or you can change one of the decks to live input, adjust your routings and play maschine through there (you will have control over maschine+traktor effects as well)
thank u
Cody Mcnall
Dorothy Branstetter
Originally Posted by DJ Abide
Of course you can! There is a default mapping for the Mikro and Traktor, but it's pretty lame and you'll already have most of those controls on your S2 anyway. I have a S2, a Maschine, and a Mikro. It's a fun set-up and once NI allows you to map the Remix decks I will have control over every single option/parameter the software has to offer.
so you mean i wont be able to play a loop from machine in tracktor but i can control tracktor with machine?

thanks
Lashay Walchak

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy