Mapping F1 in user or midi mode to blink Pad LEDs

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Mapping F1 in user or midi mode to blink Pad LEDsReply
Mapping F1 in user or midi mode to blink Pad LEDs
Posted on: 18.08.2012 by Meryl Njus
Sorry for the noob question, i've done a bit of searching but come up with nothing. Is there a way to make a pad's LED pulse/blink?
Meryl Njus
Sorry for the noob question, i've done a bit of searching but come up with nothing. Is there a way to make a pad's LED pulse/blink?
Kecia Wnukowski
Not at all, having a command to have a led to blink would be great and would greatly enhance custom mappings.
Meryl Njus
Cheers... so i wasn't going stupid (well perhaps a little bit)
Kecia Wnukowski
Welcome.
the only current possibility would be to use an output related ether to volume or beatphase. There's actually no independent function(s) for that - and that's a very current request from the users.

if your idea is still to use the native mapping, that's a lost cause as you won't be able to recreate all the functions from the F1 (there is no mapping functions available to use apart for the 1st 4 slots).
Geri Jarra
not that i know of. assume it would be in the output routing when mapping the midi if you can. sorry i cant help more

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy