Native Instruments won't answer to my Ticket

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Native Instruments won't answer to my TicketReply
Native Instruments won't answer to my Ticket
Posted on: 26.08.2012 by Anamaria Cappola
Hey. I have the same problem as many others. My Traktor Kontrol S4:s volume faders are moving by themself. I've sent maybe 5 tickets to them, and now my warranty have suspended. However I sent several tickets when the warranty was still active.
I've tried to write in NI community s, but still no answer.

Maybe someone here can help me out?
Anamaria Cappola
Hey. I have the same problem as many others. My Traktor Kontrol S4:s volume faders are moving by themself. I've sent maybe 5 tickets to them, and now my warranty have suspended. However I sent several tickets when the warranty was still active.
I've tried to write in NI community s, but still no answer.

Maybe someone here can help me out?
Wilbert Kulczak
If the above doesn't work, try posting a thread in the following community on their site itself. Include the Ticket number in the thread title. Thankfully I didn't have to resort to that, but I've seen success for others.

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...play.php?f=105

My s4 is currently with NI in LA for the same issue. They were very responsive at first, but I had to send a few reminder emails before I finally got a response that everything had been processed and they were sending me a shipping label.

Hope it all works out for you.

edit: saw you already tried posting in the NI community s, maybe try again with the ticket number in the thread title?
Sparkle Faldyn
And if that doesn't work try kidnapping one of the CEO's children. Sorted out my driver troubles at least.
Nedra Fresneda
Try calling them.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy