Using S4 mic input for DAW recording

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Using S4 mic input for DAW recordingReply
Using S4 mic input for DAW recording
Posted on: 27.02.2012 by Marnie Schueman
Hi there. I have been using the S4 for the past few months and have recently purchased Ableton Live.

I am hoping to be able to use the mic input on the S4 to record vocals into Ableton live, but so far I cannot find a way to input audio from the mic input.

In the Ableton input settings there are only options for 4 inputs (the RCA inputs on the back of the S4) with no mention of the mic input.

Has anyone else managed to record from the S4 mic input into their DAW? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Marnie Schueman
Hi there. I have been using the S4 for the past few months and have recently purchased Ableton Live.

I am hoping to be able to use the mic input on the S4 to record vocals into Ableton live, but so far I cannot find a way to input audio from the mic input.

In the Ableton input settings there are only options for 4 inputs (the RCA inputs on the back of the S4) with no mention of the mic input.

Has anyone else managed to record from the S4 mic input into their DAW? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Cari Chelton
Same no luck. Can oly use aux inputs.
Though I can here the mic input. Can't route to abelton.
Cari Chelton
Trying the same no luck

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy