help with setting up traktor s4

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: help with setting up traktor s4Reply
help with setting up traktor s4
Posted on: 04.09.2012 by Jama Crute
hi i used to dj 20 years ago on 1210s and have not touched any thing since then?i just got an s4 cant seem to con config my head phones or my active speakers?i have also just changed laptops from windows to mac book pro and every thing seems arse about face?i have been trying to set up for about a week so please some one give me a little help as am proper pissed off as all i want to do is play with my s4 and learn so please help!!!! and please bear in mind never used apple in my life and only had it 2-3 days.
Jama Crute
hi i used to dj 20 years ago on 1210s and have not touched any thing since then?i just got an s4 cant seem to con config my head phones or my active speakers?i have also just changed laptops from windows to mac book pro and every thing seems arse about face?i have been trying to set up for about a week so please some one give me a little help as am proper pissed off as all i want to do is play with my s4 and learn so please help!!!! and please bear in mind never used apple in my life and only had it 2-3 days.
Jama Crute
anyone no of any good web sites for old skool,happy hardcore and is there any sites that are free?but if i have to buy tracks i dont mind?jek69
Jama Crute
hi everyone whos been trying to help with my sound problems,just thought id say is was bloody beta driver for kontroler?so thanks to everyone who helped?at long last can at least i can play?thanks again jek69
Angella Tsukerman
Hi Jek,

I believe you're going to have to provide a bit more information. For example what generation MacBook do you have, does it have USB3 connections? Have you installed the latest drivers? When you say you managed to get sound coming out of your active speakers through the usb do you mean through the S4 itself (I imagine that's what you mean but thought I best ask). Have you contacted NI?

The more information you can provide the better.

Cheers
Jama Crute
am still not getting any thing through my headphones apart from a crackle and its all new gear so please some one help!!!ive been trying to sort this out for 2weeks and need some help big style i need some one whos got a good knowedge of a s4 tracktor?if theres anyone who lives near portsmouth uk and wants to pop round and sort this problem i will pay you a bit of cash so please help me jek69 again
Jama Crute
hi again i managed to get sound coming out of my active speakers through the usb but cant seem to get them to work going through my s4?and still only gets a crackle on my headphones so at mo i want my headphones to work?any ideas pls to any one who can help pls jek69
Angella Tsukerman
There was an issue with USB3 in the new MacBooks not working with the S4 due to drivers so that should hopefully sort you out.
Jama Crute
thanks padi-04 i will give it ago in the morning and tell you how it went?and yes as far as i no all drivers etc are done?hope this works and maybee i start learning all over again?see you jek69
Nedra Fresneda
First, did you install it's drivers? If not, do so.

Open your preferences window and click where it says "Setup Wizard", it should guide you through the process. Click on the link in my sig if you need more info on Traktror's settings.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy