Scrolling Through my iTunes Playlists With the S4

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Scrolling Through my iTunes Playlists With the S4Reply
Scrolling Through my iTunes Playlists With the S4
Posted on: 17.09.2012 by Lamont Camping
Hey,

Does anyone know how I can scroll through my iTunes playlists in Traktor using the S4? (not the songs in the playlists - the playlists on the left hand side)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Lamont Camping
Hey,

Does anyone know how I can scroll through my iTunes playlists in Traktor using the S4? (not the songs in the playlists - the playlists on the left hand side)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Leeanna Ayla
In the original S4 manual there were 10 pages that had things the S4 could do that were not labeled on the controller. I'm not sure what it is now, but I would bet it's nearly double given the amount of new functionality Traktor has now.
Kecia Wnukowski
http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...0&content=1336
Scroll down the page, under interactive media, you'll also find the 'hardware interface explorer' that is a useful point of reference.
Kecia Wnukowski
Yeah, I understand and that's fair you mention that because I wrote it on purpose, it's intended to provoke a reaction (like 'of course, the index of the book! I'll start there next time'). Does that mean I lack 'tact'? Ok. But I'm always amazed you know, and probably naive at the same time.
Random X
Nah, the 'Seriously?' remark kind of did it for me.
Kecia Wnukowski
Because I took on my time to answer that to get this detail I pointed to the index of the manual, the correct section where to begin with, and even specifically point to the name of the section itself. Silly me. Without even being rude (which is a bit disappointing actually). I forgot to tell the page but that's probably because my pages aren't numbered the same way as other languages.

Ok, fair enough I suppose.
Doesn't matter.

Pointed her
So what exactly, the answer is still in the book. . I had some jokes about blondes and books but I suppose that would be misplaced considering your answer, I'm sure you have your reasons.
Kidding kidding.
Erase the message if you fell that is necessary, it's only a laugh here, I'm not playing smart ass with you guys, I like this place.
Random X
Pointed her.

Leeanna Ayla
I agree with Yul. At least he didn't just say RTFM, but pointed her to the correct section.
Random X
Notified through twitter as well.

But Yul... please have a little more tact next time.
Random X
Hi Sara,

When in browse mode, please use the left rotary encoder of the Sample controls to scroll through the playlists. When clicking the rotary encoder, you will access folder & subfolders.
Kecia Wnukowski
*snip*

He does have a RTM point here.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy