Kontrol S4 main outputs

Kontrol S4 main outputs
Posted on: 27.09.2012 by Desmond Dornhecker
I recently went an had a sound check an hour before I were to start playing. Everything went well at the check but I came back an hour later and my main outs were dead and all they were making was a static clicking sounds and its the same for the RCA output and 1/4 jacks. The sound still comes through my headphones but even on my laptop screen the mains signal is not showing anything.

Do I need to take the kontroller in for repairs or will maybe just reinstalling Traktor on my laptop work ??

Thanks a lot
Addie Engbrecht
Originally Posted by ryking
I but even on my laptop screen the mains signal is not showing anything.
Thats your problem right there
Desmond Dornhecker
I recently went an had a sound check an hour before I were to start playing. Everything went well at the check but I came back an hour later and my main outs were dead and all they were making was a static clicking sounds and its the same for the RCA output and 1/4 jacks. The sound still comes through my headphones but even on my laptop screen the mains signal is not showing anything.

Do I need to take the kontroller in for repairs or will maybe just reinstalling Traktor on my laptop work ??

Thanks a lot
Harley Zitka
Check to make sure your master output software gain hasn't been turned down. It happened to me at recent gig.
Addie Engbrecht
Originally Posted by ryking
I but even on my laptop screen the mains signal is not showing anything.
Thats your problem right there

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy