Traktor Pro and Numark Mixtrack question(S) (Dont know where else to post)

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Traktor Pro and Numark Mixtrack question(S) (Dont know where else to post)Reply
Traktor Pro and Numark Mixtrack question(S) (Dont know where else to post)
Posted on: 04.10.2012 by Emanuel Giovanelli
ok so im still a new dj and when i click the sync button in traktor it never actually syncs right. it will always go to a bpm different from both songs and it rarely sync one song to the other correctly, could this be because of the mapping i am using or am i doing something wrong that i need to do in traktor that i dont in VDJ? lol.

2.) is there a way i can get my cue points that i have in VDJ over to traktor pro easily? and is there a BPM Detection system in Traktor as there is in VDJ?

PS. if anyone knows any good simple mapping for traktor and numark mixtrack please provide a link.

much thanks to all comment back if you can

~Lunatrix
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by MoeHawk
right click on any track and go down to analyze. that will figure out BPM, bitrates, time etc etc.

and as said above, beat grid then lock all your tracks. zoom in far on a starting kick and delete old grid, add new one. just down the track and zoom in on some other spots to make sure some kicks and snare hits line up still further down. Then you'll be good to use sync to help out.
Actually there are very nice tutorials on youtube how to properly grid in traktor so I suggested lunatrix to search for it. Ean got some of his tuts on yt as well.
Emanuel Giovanelli
ok so im still a new dj and when i click the sync button in traktor it never actually syncs right. it will always go to a bpm different from both songs and it rarely sync one song to the other correctly, could this be because of the mapping i am using or am i doing something wrong that i need to do in traktor that i dont in VDJ? lol.

2.) is there a way i can get my cue points that i have in VDJ over to traktor pro easily? and is there a BPM Detection system in Traktor as there is in VDJ?

PS. if anyone knows any good simple mapping for traktor and numark mixtrack please provide a link.

much thanks to all comment back if you can

~Lunatrix
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by MoeHawk
right click on any track and go down to analyze. that will figure out BPM, bitrates, time etc etc.

and as said above, beat grid then lock all your tracks. zoom in far on a starting kick and delete old grid, add new one. just down the track and zoom in on some other spots to make sure some kicks and snare hits line up still further down. Then you'll be good to use sync to help out.
Actually there are very nice tutorials on youtube how to properly grid in traktor so I suggested lunatrix to search for it. Ean got some of his tuts on yt as well.
Alyce Southey

Kellie Myrum
1. You need to properly beatgrid your tracks. Search youtube tutorials.

2. Add Select/Store hotcue.

3. Look at Traktor Bible, there is selection of mappings there: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ne.aspx?id=150

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy