S2 second hand sale

S2 second hand sale
Posted on: 06.10.2012 by Alyce Southey
Hi yal, im new here but fairly familiar with Traktor and starting to learn some DJing.

I recently picked up a slightly used S2 local a few days ago. The owner has unregistered the serials for the software so that i can go about installing it on my end and registering since it has the 2.5 software.

So how do i go about installing? he sent me 2 serial codes that NI sent him ( he did show and prove emails between then when i purchased ) One code says its for regular Traktor Pro. then next is Traktor Pro 2 upgrade. so do i need to DL the first traktor then update to 2? and then how do i go about upgrading to the 2.5. he said i may have to call NI to get some serial code or have them enter it in? The disc the seller gave me is TSP2. which i believe he accidently gave me is scratch cd instead of regular TP2.

Anywhere to DL on NI's site. since i have working serials?

any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Ryan
Julian Ispas
Originally Posted by MoeHawk
Thanks Kensic.

I guess the only thing im worried about is i dont have a serial for 2.5. But i believe he had mentioned i would just need to call NI and they would input it in for me or give me one? the seller sold the s2 cause he went to scratch + cdjs and it looks like he gave me the scratch install cd by accident. it does have a 2.5 install software on it tho....

will try and report back.

Thanks!
serial 2.5 is TP2....its like you buy diablo 3 cd key...and as u play it server updates to different patches.
Alyce Southey
Hi yal, im new here but fairly familiar with Traktor and starting to learn some DJing.

I recently picked up a slightly used S2 local a few days ago. The owner has unregistered the serials for the software so that i can go about installing it on my end and registering since it has the 2.5 software.

So how do i go about installing? he sent me 2 serial codes that NI sent him ( he did show and prove emails between then when i purchased ) One code says its for regular Traktor Pro. then next is Traktor Pro 2 upgrade. so do i need to DL the first traktor then update to 2? and then how do i go about upgrading to the 2.5. he said i may have to call NI to get some serial code or have them enter it in? The disc the seller gave me is TSP2. which i believe he accidently gave me is scratch cd instead of regular TP2.

Anywhere to DL on NI's site. since i have working serials?

any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Ryan
Alyce Southey
yes true. i guess i just wasnt aware that 2.5 is a update. i was believeing it was a whole new software and with being given no cd that came with the s2 i was a bit confused but glad its working! Appreciated the responses!
Julian Ispas
good to know that you got it working.... to believe back....this post was kind of useless, cuz you worked out all by urself by just doing what it asks.
Julian Ispas
Originally Posted by MoeHawk
Thanks Kensic.

I guess the only thing im worried about is i dont have a serial for 2.5. But i believe he had mentioned i would just need to call NI and they would input it in for me or give me one? the seller sold the s2 cause he went to scratch + cdjs and it looks like he gave me the scratch install cd by accident. it does have a 2.5 install software on it tho....

Thanks!
serial 2.5 is TP2....its like you buy diablo 3 cd key...and as u play it server updates to different patches.
Alyce Southey
got it working now! edited my post.
Nestor Epper
I would contact NI if it wont take TP2 serial
Alyce Southey
nevermind even tho it said it wouldnt work the traktor 1 serial worked then updated to next one.

Thanks yal!

quick question ... is there anyway to import all my old collection information from an older version? i had a cracked 2.1.1 but it messed up, another reason why i wanted the S2 plus full software. But i did have a massive track collection and beatgrid/hot cues/playlists setup already.

Thanks!

Ryan
Alyce Southey
Ahhhh that clears it up now. Thanks Padi!
Nedra Fresneda
Download the demo from the website and register it with the upgrade serial. 2.5 is a free update for all T2 users, you don't need a new code.
Alyce Southey
Thanks Kensic.

Thanks!
Julian Ispas
install the software on NI's website of the Traktor Pro 2.5. and also install the NI Service Center, and just punch in all the code you got.

sounds like he gave you a version that DID NOT come with S2. either way you still have the full version. register the TP1 code first, then use the TP2 code. and see what happens.

this is all we can help for now, til you actually experience problems, just try it and come back with questions.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy