I am now using Traktor 2.5.1 on my S4..sample decks area reads New Remix Set..

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: I am now using Traktor 2.5.1 on my S4..sample decks area reads New Remix Set..Reply
I am now using Traktor 2.5.1 on my S4..sample decks area reads New Remix Set..
Posted on: 11.10.2012 by Shoshana Syria
I was wondering why my remix area doesn't look like the remix decks area that I've seen being displayed. Also, isn't there a way to change the FX individually on each sample and possibly the tempo on ea. individual sample. Also, I can't seem to convert to one shots just loops. Is this Remix Set only for the S4? I'm confused. Why does mine look different. I thought I can do more than what I had before with my regular sample decks.

TraktorNewRemixSet.jpg
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by SWFLa
I was wondering why my remix area doesn't look like the remix decks area that I've seen being displayed. Also, isn't there a way to change the FX individually on each sample and possibly the tempo on ea. individual sample. Also, I can't seem to convert to one shots just loops. Is this Remix Set only for the S4? I'm confused. Why does mine look different. I thought I can do more than what I had before with my regular sample decks.

TraktorNewRemixSet.jpg
Go into settings and select "Decks Layout". You can adjust your default view. Keep in mind you won't have full control of the remix decks directly from the S4; you will need the F1. Instead it will function like the old sample deck. You can use the mouse to access the new features (including one shot vs loop), but it's not as fun. You can turn effects on/off for each sample, but not route individual samples to specific effects (even with the F1).
Shoshana Syria

TraktorNewRemixSet.jpg
Shoshana Syria
Thank you so much! Got it!
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by SWFLa

TraktorNewRemixSet.jpg
Go into settings and select "Decks Layout". You can adjust your default view. Keep in mind you won't have full control of the remix decks directly from the S4; you will need the F1. Instead it will function like the old sample deck. You can use the mouse to access the new features (including one shot vs loop), but it's not as fun. You can turn effects on/off for each sample, but not route individual samples to specific effects (even with the F1).

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy