odd one, S4 eq and filter knobs are pausing playing tracks :s

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: odd one, S4 eq and filter knobs are pausing playing tracks :sReply
odd one, S4 eq and filter knobs are pausing playing tracks :s
Posted on: 18.09.2012 by Khadijah Bucker
right, say ive got a track playing on deck a, cue up my tack in deck b and start bringing the crossfader over but then if i start turning the eq or filter knobs to adjust them it will stop the track.
im using the standard map and ive recalibrated all faders and knobs, im running 2.5.1 on mac osx 10.8 through usb 3 with the beta drivers.
any help? is it a software issue or is my S4 fubared?
Khadijah Bucker
right, say ive got a track playing on deck a, cue up my tack in deck b and start bringing the crossfader over but then if i start turning the eq or filter knobs to adjust them it will stop the track.
im using the standard map and ive recalibrated all faders and knobs, im running 2.5.1 on mac osx 10.8 through usb 3 with the beta drivers.
any help? is it a software issue or is my S4 fubared?
Leeanna Ayla
yeah, check the controller editor and make sure it somehow didn't assign the knobs all wanky.
Ileana Schieve
That is very odd. GO to controller editor and make sure that when you move the certain knob etc. only that lights up on the screen
Khadijah Bucker
tried reloading the map, reinstaled traktor even. still the same
Ileana Schieve
your mapping is messed up.. Re-load it. Problem should be solved then
Faustino Stringfellow
it sounds like a mapping issue, have you tried running the setup wizard again ..., this usually sorts out any "issues" with weirdness on the S4.
Khadijah Bucker
I've just got the standard map within traktor, not messed with it at all
Adrian Zadrozny
Try running a different mapping for your S4 and see what happens.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy