Traktor Pro music transfer

Traktor Pro music transfer
Posted on: 17.10.2012 by Latia Fabrizi
hello iam still currently using Traktor Pro 1 for my s4 and havent upgraded to 2 yet. Iam going to buy a new macbook pro later this month, however this brings some concern about all the edits i have saved on my tracks. i have all my stuff back up on an external hardrive just in case anything should ever go wrong and my labtop have to be reset.

my main question is this.....

how can i transfer the settings and song edits i have saved on my current macbook to my new macbook pro with out losing any data. i dont want to have to re edit all the songs i have, this would be exhausting and very annoying. can any one help with this problem.

im believeing maybe i can some how use my external hard drive and save the info somehow and just transfer it to my new mac. i really dont know. can any one plz help thanks!
Latia Fabrizi
hello iam still currently using Traktor Pro 1 for my s4 and havent upgraded to 2 yet. Iam going to buy a new macbook pro later this month, however this brings some concern about all the edits i have saved on my tracks. i have all my stuff back up on an external hardrive just in case anything should ever go wrong and my labtop have to be reset.

my main question is this.....

how can i transfer the settings and song edits i have saved on my current macbook to my new macbook pro with out losing any data. i dont want to have to re edit all the songs i have, this would be exhausting and very annoying. can any one help with this problem.

im believeing maybe i can some how use my external hard drive and save the info somehow and just transfer it to my new mac. i really dont know. can any one plz help thanks!

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy