Traktor S4 Syncing/Master Issue

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Traktor S4 Syncing/Master IssueReply
Traktor S4 Syncing/Master Issue
Posted on: 28.10.2012 by Mari Blome
Hello everyone, I heard this was the perfect website for useful information and help. I have searched everywhere I could possibly believe of and nothing. Ever since I found the new download that would allow me to use the Traktor Pro software on my newer Mac Pro with OS x 10.8.2 I noticed that my sync when I do want to use it is all out of wack.

At first I was believeing it had something to do with my music files but that cant be because the older files I already have are doing the same thing. Pretty much both tracks are not syncing the same and my master light on the S4 goes on and sometimes off after resetting the settings on the software. Ideas?
Bunny Sockel
Originally Posted by ViceVIP
Ever since I found the new download that would allow me to use the Traktor Pro software on my newer Mac Pro with OS x 10.8.2
Was it pirated
Mari Blome
Hello everyone, I heard this was the perfect website for useful information and help. I have searched everywhere I could possibly believe of and nothing. Ever since I found the new download that would allow me to use the Traktor Pro software on my newer Mac Pro with OS x 10.8.2 I noticed that my sync when I do want to use it is all out of wack.

At first I was believeing it had something to do with my music files but that cant be because the older files I already have are doing the same thing. Pretty much both tracks are not syncing the same and my master light on the S4 goes on and sometimes off after resetting the settings on the software. Ideas?
Mari Blome
Ill double check the master, and no I have install disk and legit serial.

I know that the newer macs were having issues with the software when installing at first but I did what they told me and it worked by only issue ive had is sync issue all out of wack.
Bunny Sockel
Originally Posted by ViceVIP
Ever since I found the new download that would allow me to use the Traktor Pro software on my newer Mac Pro with OS x 10.8.2
Was it pirated
Erica Charvet
Is your "master" set to the master clock, by chance?
Mari Blome
Anyone?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy