S2 Issue: Headphone emitting highpitch buzz/not working

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: S2 Issue: Headphone emitting highpitch buzz/not workingReply
S2 Issue: Headphone emitting highpitch buzz/not working
Posted on: 31.10.2012 by Virgina Remson
Hopefully someone might know what is going on here. Google doesn't seem to be coming up with anything. I went to plug my headphones in my S2 last evening and when I turned it on, there was a loud high-pitched buzz coming out of my headphones. Cueing a song didn't play any sound through the headphones either rendering headphone cueing unusable. However, turning down the cue volume would bring down the volume of the buzz. The headphones work fine in other devices. Has anyone heard of this happening before? I hope this controller isn't busted

Useful Hardware Info:
Mac OSX 10.7
Traktor 2.6
Traktor Kontrol S2
Headphones-AKG K518
Virgina Remson
Hopefully someone might know what is going on here. Google doesn't seem to be coming up with anything. I went to plug my headphones in my S2 last evening and when I turned it on, there was a loud high-pitched buzz coming out of my headphones. Cueing a song didn't play any sound through the headphones either rendering headphone cueing unusable. However, turning down the cue volume would bring down the volume of the buzz. The headphones work fine in other devices. Has anyone heard of this happening before? I hope this controller isn't busted

Useful Hardware Info:
Mac OSX 10.7
Traktor 2.6
Traktor Kontrol S2
Headphones-AKG K518
Meryl Njus
Surprisingly I had the very same issue on Saturday... closing Traktor, powering the S2 off and then starting up again fixed it.
Hasn't come back since
Traktor 2.6
OSX 10.7.5
Virgina Remson
Well it fixed itself.. I hadn't heard from anybody so I decided to try again to figure out the problem. Hit the on switch and it was just working flawlessly. I honestly have no clue why I was having an issue before. Electronics have a mind of their own...

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy