S4 Sample Decks to play original tempo and not get synced automatically to deck

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: S4 Sample Decks to play original tempo and not get synced automatically to deckReply
S4 Sample Decks to play original tempo and not get synced automatically to deck
Posted on: 17.11.2012 by Shoshana Syria
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way that I can keep the original sample to play back at the same tempo rather than it automatically syncing it to match the tempo of my deck that's playing. I want to be able to control the way I mix in my sample. Is it possible to make this happen? This happens even when I don't have the sync button on, which I never use. I want to get creative and it's not allowing me....
Shoshana Syria
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way that I can keep the original sample to play back at the same tempo rather than it automatically syncing it to match the tempo of my deck that's playing. I want to be able to control the way I mix in my sample. Is it possible to make this happen? This happens even when I don't have the sync button on, which I never use. I want to get creative and it's not allowing me....
Libbie Orion
now thats a bit strange actually
My first impression is to turn off the SYNC feature but obviously that didnt work for you.

Id like to know how to do this too but i have a different question just for you my man.
You mentioned that you wanted to be able to control the way you mix a sample but, as far as i can tell you cant even jog or change direction or really do anything to something playing in a sample deck / slot
other than start | Stop it | Loop it

So, what exactly do you mean by mix it?

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy