Traktor 2.6 Not showing up in Service Center

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Traktor 2.6 Not showing up in Service CenterReply
Traktor 2.6 Not showing up in Service Center
Posted on: 27.10.2012 by Larue Sturdevant
Hey Guys, I'm a registered S2 user, and for whatever reason Traktor 2.6 isn't showing up in Service Center when I check. I've tried upgrading Service Center, no dice. I also didn't see a link in the upgrades section after logging in on the NI website. Anyone experiencing the same, or is it time to contact tech support?
Larue Sturdevant
Hey Guys, I'm a registered S2 user, and for whatever reason Traktor 2.6 isn't showing up in Service Center when I check. I've tried upgrading Service Center, no dice. I also didn't see a link in the upgrades section after logging in on the NI website. Anyone experiencing the same, or is it time to contact tech support?
Libbie Orion
This problem also happens if you installed Traktor previously in a different location, deleted it, and reinstalled elsewhere.

It could be during the initial installation of Service Center that its looking in the wrong location.
Also on Windows 7 if you have UAC in use, some permissions would be blocking it

to eliminate such problems i made sure to install Traktor in a location outside of where UAC keep watching
Genna Oddi
I had the same issue...Check the Product info page of the SC, if you are seeing an error saying that there is no Stand Alone product installed then you need to browse to the location of the app and chase it.

After that you should see 2.6 available for download.
Tam Bonoan
Good to know. Thanks photojojo!
Leeanna Ayla
You should be able to get it here http://www.native-instruments.com/support/downloads/ You could also download the demo from the site and plug your serial number into it.
Tam Bonoan
I'm experiencing the same issue. Contacted NI support last evening . Still awaiting response. I'll post what I find out.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy