Traktor 2.5.0 Crashes with Runtime Error

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Traktor 2.5.0 Crashes with Runtime ErrorReply
Traktor 2.5.0 Crashes with Runtime Error
Posted on: 19.11.2012 by Kellie Trutna
This is as much as i have been able to work out so far, i have a gig on friday that i am meant to be playing and can't afford this messing up on me again i might loose my residency.

When i open Traktor in the status bar at the bottom says "updating......" and runs through files. Eventually (about 30min in) this leads to the program crashing with "Runtime Error" and there is nothing i can do but restart traktor, then the problem repeats.

I've found that if i remove all the songs from the library or don't connect the HDD that the music is stored on then it won't start the "updating....." bit at the bottom.

Here is a link to the error screen http://qupload.com/images/traktor.png and i have attached the image too. Not sure how to upload one of the nicrash files

Please help me as soon as possible i need to work this out ASAP otherwise i might loose my DJ gigs.

Also i was wondering if anyone knew how to read a nicrash file.

Thanks in advance for any and all help
Kellie Trutna
This is as much as i have been able to work out so far, i have a gig on friday that i am meant to be playing and can't afford this messing up on me again i might loose my residency.

When i open Traktor in the status bar at the bottom says "updating......" and runs through files. Eventually (about 30min in) this leads to the program crashing with "Runtime Error" and there is nothing i can do but restart traktor, then the problem repeats.

I've found that if i remove all the songs from the library or don't connect the HDD that the music is stored on then it won't start the "updating....." bit at the bottom.

Here is a link to the error screen http://qupload.com/images/traktor.png and i have attached the image too. Not sure how to upload one of the nicrash files

Please help me as soon as possible i need to work this out ASAP otherwise i might loose my DJ gigs.

Also i was wondering if anyone knew how to read a nicrash file.

Thanks in advance for any and all help
Kellie Trutna
Yeah it seems like it was just one aiff track that it was hanging on, wiped traktor and started again and got rid of it. Also ran MP3val (NI support suggested it) and 'cleaned' all the songs i could. Re imported everything, analysed what needed it and ran a consistancy check, all seems to be working well now.

Finally seems to be working normally now, lets see how long it lasts.
Leeanna Ayla
This is probably tied to a specific song causing an issue. I've seen problems with things like strange characters in the track info screw up Traktor. If you can figure out what that song is and delete it that might help.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy