Problem when set the hot cue

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Problem when set the hot cueReply
Problem when set the hot cue
Posted on: 27.11.2012 by Virgilio Gerberick
Hi guys,

Recently, I upgraded my Traktor pro to 2.6 version and install the mapping BeauBryte DJTT Kontrol S2.

Here's a problem.
When I set the hot cue point, hot cue is set at the slight different point.

Example
I want to change the hot cue point little bit. So I turn the jog wheel a little form original cue point and press shift+hotcue to delete original point, then press the hotcue to set a new point. But, the new hot cue point is set to original point or slight before or after the point which I want to set as hot cue.

Before upgrade and install the new mapping setup, I had no problem with hot cue. I changed the mapping to original S2 mapping, but problem stays.

Have you guys any experience or advice for this hot cue problem?

Hope you have a good day.
Virgilio Gerberick
Hi guys,

Recently, I upgraded my Traktor pro to 2.6 version and install the mapping BeauBryte DJTT Kontrol S2.

Here's a problem.
When I set the hot cue point, hot cue is set at the slight different point.

Example
I want to change the hot cue point little bit. So I turn the jog wheel a little form original cue point and press shift+hotcue to delete original point, then press the hotcue to set a new point. But, the new hot cue point is set to original point or slight before or after the point which I want to set as hot cue.

Before upgrade and install the new mapping setup, I had no problem with hot cue. I changed the mapping to original S2 mapping, but problem stays.

Have you guys any experience or advice for this hot cue problem?

Hope you have a good day.
Charline Dye
You are welcome! You can always check your manual too
Virgilio Gerberick
Really thanks VanGogo.

It was somehow turned on.
Charline Dye
Snap is the S button in the middle at the top of the software under the main out gain knob. When snap is on, the cue point will snap to the nearest beat marker.
Virgilio Gerberick
Where I can find 'snap'?

If you mean mouse mode, it already set to vinyl not snap.
Evie Baghdasarian
Take "snap" off and it should set exactly where you want it to.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy