of course kontrol s4

of course kontrol s4
Posted on: 04.12.2012 by Marcelene Haberski
help please! (I'm form Moscow,thanks google translate)
headphones do not work on the KONTROL S4 (
bought 3 days ago, it was all the rules, installed the drivers (windows7) and the tractor understood. now pulled out and headphones do not work.
began to understand: I realized I had stopped working pen "cue vol"(understood by the panel cntrl in traktor), but nevertheless, when I turn towards the louder the noise (noise simple, light fizz) increases
I still did not register as the controller will change the laptop soon (weak laptop), and I do not believe this hindrance
P.S. tested on two computers, and the like when I was turning the laptop on a low deck back forward (well, you know) there were clicks in headphones,and dont work "main level" pen
Безымянный.jpgtraktor_kontrol_s4_top.jpg
Marcelene Haberski
help please! (I'm form Moscow,thanks google translate)
headphones do not work on the KONTROL S4 (
bought 3 days ago, it was all the rules, installed the drivers (windows7) and the tractor understood. now pulled out and headphones do not work.
began to understand: I realized I had stopped working pen "cue vol"(understood by the panel cntrl in traktor), but nevertheless, when I turn towards the louder the noise (noise simple, light fizz) increases
I still did not register as the controller will change the laptop soon (weak laptop), and I do not believe this hindrance
P.S. tested on two computers, and the like when I was turning the laptop on a low deck back forward (well, you know) there were clicks in headphones,and dont work "main level" pen
Безымянный.jpgtraktor_kontrol_s4_top.jpg
Katharine Fattore
I will try this. Hopefully it translates well with google translate.

1. Press "CUE" buttons on your S4 to listen to that channel being used

2. Turn the "Cue Mix" button on your S4 until you hear something

3. In the Traktor preferences, check the outputs and see if there is something there about the headphones

4. If nothing works, contact Native Instruments and send it back!

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy