Save a REMIX SET with new title?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Save a REMIX SET with new title?Reply
Save a REMIX SET with new title?
Posted on: 05.12.2012 by Libbie Orion
Im starting to create a TON of remix sets for everyone to use here on DJTT but i have only ONE little problem.
I created the remix set, i can export it as the correct file type and all but each time i create a new one,
traktor automatically calls it NEW REMIX SET in the browser list.

I cant seem to edit the name of the set. This is killing me
Katharine Fattore
Originally Posted by antifmradio
yes... i should.... but i get nothing. not activity.

i believe if you click either the "C" or "D" title on the Deck, you can click "Save Remix Deck" i don't have my traktor infront of me, but im pretty sure i saw it there today.
Libbie Orion
Im starting to create a TON of remix sets for everyone to use here on DJTT but i have only ONE little problem.
I created the remix set, i can export it as the correct file type and all but each time i create a new one,
traktor automatically calls it NEW REMIX SET in the browser list.

I cant seem to edit the name of the set. This is killing me
Libbie Orion
i found the correct way lastevening
didnt get to post about it but toevening ill post a solution and mark this as SOLVED at the top.

Thanks for lookin out Juan
Katharine Fattore
Originally Posted by antifmradio

i believe if you click either the "C" or "D" title on the Deck, you can click "Save Remix Deck" i don't have my traktor infront of me, but im pretty sure i saw it there today.
Libbie Orion
Albertina Fay
You should be able to just click where it says "New Remix Set" on the deck and type it in.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy