Traktor Kontrol S4 --> LED mapping overwrite not possible?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Traktor Kontrol S4 --> LED mapping overwrite not possible?Reply
Traktor Kontrol S4 --> LED mapping overwrite not possible?
Posted on: 07.12.2012 by Lien Zaken
Hi guys,

it's annoying me to death...
I just started mapping me an awesome 4 FX unit thingy.
Unfortunately, when you turn on 4 FX units, the assignment LEDs go "kind of" crazy. At least, they don't light up
as they are supposed to. And all this still by default. I believe this is already known so, what ever.

Since the default mapping was opened to be overwritten, I could start mapping the shit out of the S4 which
pleases me greatly, BUT... and here's THE BIG BUT: LED-Mapping is not overwritable and I hate it.

I simply wanted to restore the DECK FX ASSIGN LEDS, and it's just not possible. I tested it out.
e.g. the Cue button LEDS are fine to give an output for let's say quant or snap. But when I try to map those exact functions to the FX ASSIGN LEDS, they won't light up, when I press the corresponding button.

Last thing: When I delete the default mapping and make it from scratch, it works. But I really have no desire
to remap the whole damn default controls. I'm dying here!

Any help? I really really need this as you can imagine :/

Best regards, Alex
Lien Zaken
Hi guys,

it's annoying me to death...
I just started mapping me an awesome 4 FX unit thingy.
Unfortunately, when you turn on 4 FX units, the assignment LEDs go "kind of" crazy. At least, they don't light up
as they are supposed to. And all this still by default. I believe this is already known so, what ever.

Since the default mapping was opened to be overwritten, I could start mapping the shit out of the S4 which
pleases me greatly, BUT... and here's THE BIG BUT: LED-Mapping is not overwritable and I hate it.

I simply wanted to restore the DECK FX ASSIGN LEDS, and it's just not possible. I tested it out.
e.g. the Cue button LEDS are fine to give an output for let's say quant or snap. But when I try to map those exact functions to the FX ASSIGN LEDS, they won't light up, when I press the corresponding button.

Last thing: When I delete the default mapping and make it from scratch, it works. But I really have no desire
to remap the whole damn default controls. I'm dying here!

Any help? I really really need this as you can imagine :/

Best regards, Alex
Lien Zaken
ok, another thing NI needs! to fix
Charline Dye
Most LEDs can be remapped, but in 4 FX mode you will not be able to remap the FX on/off like you want. I just look at the laptop to see what units are on in the mixer.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy