Kontrol S4 + Smartphone

Kontrol S4 + Smartphone
Posted on: 09.12.2012 by Terry Loegering
Hey

I am new to DJing and I wanted some guidance.

I have just bought a Native Instruments Kontrol S4. My question is; can I connect my S4 to my Apple iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy S3?

Also, in case my laptop crashes while playing; what sort of quickie backup options do I have with the S4 so that I can continue playing while the laptop boots etc.? I don't own a CDJ or Vinyl, nor do I have the budget right now.

Thanks
Terry Loegering
Hey

I am new to DJing and I wanted some guidance.

I have just bought a Native Instruments Kontrol S4. My question is; can I connect my S4 to my Apple iphone 4S or Samsung Galaxy S3?

Also, in case my laptop crashes while playing; what sort of quickie backup options do I have with the S4 so that I can continue playing while the laptop boots etc.? I don't own a CDJ or Vinyl, nor do I have the budget right now.

Thanks
Claire Auyeung
To connect iOS or Android for Traktor > Use TouchOSC Application with a custom mapping.
Here's an example of a solution with all files you need included:
https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/671

Emergency back up: connect a device (like your phone) to Channel D RCA and then flip the switch on the back to "THRU" and select if the input is phono (for vinyl decks), or line (for basically everything else). If SW crashes, press play on the device which is connected to Channel D => music will play.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy