S4/Win7 bizarre jog resolution/latency issues. Insight welcome!

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: S4/Win7 bizarre jog resolution/latency issues. Insight welcome!Reply
S4/Win7 bizarre jog resolution/latency issues. Insight welcome!
Posted on: 09.12.2012 by Lashay Walchak
So I ran latencymon and saw my factory installed graphics card was a resource hog. I've disabled it in my device manager and immediately noticed very "gritty" sound when scratching. I usually run the script to shut down all unnecessary services. I then noticed that there was no "grit" when in MIDI mode. I then tried the DJTT NHL map and VIOLA! Best sound I've ever had at 6.7ms latency.

Why would the default map still have terrible sounding problems? Bueller?
Katharine Fattore
Originally Posted by DJ Abide
So I ran latencymon and saw my factory installed graphics card was a resource hog. I've disabled it in my device manager and immediately noticed very "gritty" sound when scratching. I usually run the script to shut down all unnecessary services. I then noticed that there was no "grit" when in MIDI mode. I then tried the DJTT NHL map and VIOLA! Best sound I've ever had at 6.7ms latency.

link to this NHL map??
Lashay Walchak

Katharine Fattore
Originally Posted by DJ Abide

link to this NHL map??

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy