Nooblet struggling to beatgrid

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Nooblet struggling to beatgridReply
Nooblet struggling to beatgrid
Posted on: 22.12.2012 by Isaac Suris
Hello,

I'm trying to set a tight beatgrid on La Fantome by Claude Von Stroke. Wherever I place the grid marker at the start or at the end of the intro, it doesn't seem to line up consistently. Maybe the tempo changes at the end of the intro. Does anyone else have this song and the same issue? Can traktor beatgrids be set to take into account a change in tempo?

I'm not sure if this is the right community catagory, I saw a serato one, a ableton one but no traktor one.

Thanks
Isaac Suris
Originally Posted by beaubryte
Set the 1st beatmarker on the first real bassdrum after the intro, Then when you believe the intro itself has a different speed, then also set a beatmarker there too.

That got it, thanks a lot.
Isaac Suris
Hello,

I'm trying to set a tight beatgrid on La Fantome by Claude Von Stroke. Wherever I place the grid marker at the start or at the end of the intro, it doesn't seem to line up consistently. Maybe the tempo changes at the end of the intro. Does anyone else have this song and the same issue? Can traktor beatgrids be set to take into account a change in tempo?

I'm not sure if this is the right community catagory, I saw a serato one, a ableton one but no traktor one.

Thanks
Isaac Suris
Originally Posted by beaubryte
Set the 1st beatmarker on the first real bassdrum after the intro, Then when you believe the intro itself has a different speed, then also set a beatmarker there too.

That got it, thanks a lot.
Claire Auyeung

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy