Traktor S2 Headphone Volume

Traktor S2 Headphone Volume
Posted on: 22.12.2012 by Jodie Hurlbert
Hy pals, i'm actually playing at some clubs and unfortunately the headphones volume is too slow for some places with big sound systems, can i modify any else parameter for the headphone volume or i'll have to change my controller?

I've tested with another headphones but can't make it sound higher... Thanks!!
Jodie Hurlbert
Originally Posted by VanGogo
Make sure the knob in the software is turned up, not just the physical headphone volume knob on the S2.
Thanks pal, i'll try, but i believe that this knob mapping is in absolute mode, so it should be at top...

Anybody else has this problem?
Jodie Hurlbert
Hy pals, i'm actually playing at some clubs and unfortunately the headphones volume is too slow for some places with big sound systems, can i modify any else parameter for the headphone volume or i'll have to change my controller?

I've tested with another headphones but can't make it sound higher... Thanks!!
Charline Dye
No problem
Jodie Hurlbert
Hy pal you were right, it's not a midi a midi controller, such as main level controller, it's level was at 75%, now it sounds a little higher, thanks again!
Jodie Hurlbert
Originally Posted by VanGogo
Make sure the knob in the software is turned up, not just the physical headphone volume knob on the S2.
Thanks pal, i'll try, but i believe that this knob mapping is in absolute mode, so it should be at top...

Anybody else has this problem?
Charline Dye

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy