Mountain Lion + S4 Problems

Mountain Lion + S4 Problems
Posted on: 28.12.2012 by Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,
Just a quick question I have got a MBP 13" i5 4gb 500gb on its way from apple with mountain lion I presume and I've been looking online to find problems with Tp2 running on mountain lion with the Kontrol S4.. Anyone know If this problem has been resolved since all the treads seem to be posted the week mountain lion was released.:/

If anyone could let me know if thay run the same setup as me and have this problem with Mountain lion as I'm after spending over
Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,
Just a quick question I have got a MBP 13" i5 4gb 500gb on its way from apple with mountain lion I presume and I've been looking online to find problems with Tp2 running on mountain lion with the Kontrol S4.. Anyone know If this problem has been resolved since all the treads seem to be posted the week mountain lion was released.:/

If anyone could let me know if thay run the same setup as me and have this problem with Mountain lion as I'm after spending over
Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Willy Karasick
How are ya folks,

Beverlee Bedrin
No problem!
Willy Karasick
Thank god that's music to my ears heart stopped when I seen that Traktor had problems. thanks for your help appreciated
Beverlee Bedrin
It's been resolved. There's a new driver available for the S4 that fixes this issue.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy