Kontrol S2 Jog wheel glitch/fault?

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: Kontrol S2 Jog wheel glitch/fault?Reply
Kontrol S2 Jog wheel glitch/fault?
Posted on: 30.12.2012 by Garry Lenfestey
Hi Guys/Girls

I bought the S2 yesterday and I'm having troubles with the left jog wheel, for some reason when i turn the jog wheel anticlockwise the track i am play still moves forwards instead of backwards.

this is annoying because i cannot set up a que point properly. Has anyone got an idea on why this is happening?

I am using a early 2011 mbp running mountain lion version 10.8.2
The version of Traktor i am using is 2.6.0.14627

Please can someone help me. I am uploading a video and will post this in the thread for you to get a better understanding.

Thanks
Maddison89
Garry Lenfestey
Hi Guys/Girls

I bought the S2 yesterday and I'm having troubles with the left jog wheel, for some reason when i turn the jog wheel anticlockwise the track i am play still moves forwards instead of backwards.

this is annoying because i cannot set up a que point properly. Has anyone got an idea on why this is happening?

I am using a early 2011 mbp running mountain lion version 10.8.2
The version of Traktor i am using is 2.6.0.14627

Please can someone help me. I am uploading a video and will post this in the thread for you to get a better understanding.

Thanks
Maddison89
Garry Lenfestey
Here is the video i have posted on YouTube, hope this helps -

As you can see the right jog wheel is working perfectly, its only the left which is not.

I have calibrated the left jog wheel in attempts to fix it but the problem still persists.

Thanks

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy